What Have You Bought Today?

View attachment 247442View attachment 247443

£1.50 in a local poundworldland type shop. Something to help Mrs.G get in & out the side door while I ponder other options. Just have to remember to remove before slamming the door shut :whistle:
What about one of these?

We have a folding step, but the problem is there being nothing convenient to grab hold of to help steady yourself.

Reactions: JDC
What about putting that Poundland clip on your passenger seat head rest with a leather handle strap attached to it? If your wife can use her left arm as well as her right the strap, perhaps combined with a step, will help her get in and out without a strain. There’s also no risk of damaging the door by shutting it on the clip.

We have a folding step, but the problem is there being nothing convenient to grab hold of to help steady

We have a folding step, but the problem is there being nothing convenient to grab hold of to help steady yourself.
Maybe you could fit the Ovano table, the leg clamps solid and a perfect diameter to grab hold of, use a step and this to keep your balance, obviously you can use it as a table too if required IMG_1634.pngIMG_1635.png

Preferable to the times I've inadvertantly slammed the door shut on the wife's fingers o_O
But yes, that is a concern. She's suggested attaching a cord of some sort that will make it more noticeable. I'll leave it up to her, then it won't be my fault :whistle:
I find that procuring an engine hoist from MachineMart or EuroParts is a sufficient hint….!!!

Not today, but over the last week.
Ovano table, cracking bit of kit!
OEX stove. Needed a smaller more convenient way of boiling water one trips out.
DJI mini 2 SE drone. Wanted one for ages, so finally took the plunge. Absolutely love it. Although i still need to learn how to use it properly!
20240624_150937.jpg

DJI mini 2 SE drone. Wanted one for ages, so finally took the plunge. Absolutely love it. Although i still need to learn how to use it properly!
View attachment 247730
I love my drone, I have the mini pro 3. I had mini 2 before. Top tip, make sure you have GPS before take off and have the insurance through dji

Luckily, these drones are so advanced nowadays that learning how to fly is a breeze. Just hand's lose of the controls if you dont know anymore. Hehe.

If your care about flying, try and fly making squares nose forward so that you learn how it works when the craft is nose inwards.

Enjoy!

Dont go bother the next door Ms. Please hahaha

Luckily, these drones are so advanced nowadays that learning how to fly is a breeze. Just hand's lose of the controls if you dont know anymore. Hehe.

If your care about flying, try and fly making squares nose forward so that you learn how it works when the craft is nose inwards.

Enjoy!

Only thing with that, is making sure you're not in restricted air space either. There are no fly zones (airports/prisons) etc. If you attempt to bypass it and get caught, you're pretty much looking at a fisting off the government

View attachment 247730

I love my drone, I have the mini pro 3. I had mini 2 before. Top tip, make sure you have GPS before take off and have the insurance through dji

Enjoy!

Had a Mini 3 Pro for a couple of weeks before selling it. I was amazed with it, but unfortunately living within the local airport no fly zone and never leaving my house, it was somewhat limiting in locations to fly :whistle:

Back