What Have You Bought Today?

I think your post was the one that convinced me to try it. Reading this forum remains an expensive pastime :)
sorry. The offset is free energy so at least this one purchase is ultimately saving money. Ironically I have just finished reading the chapter of a book on simplicity and being content.

Just bought tickets for the LeShuttle, going to drive down through France and onto southern Spain in July. Now looking for some amazing stopovers enroute. Just need to decide if to go campsites or hotels.
Need to search through the threads on here to see what others have done. I will be travelling with the whole family so partner, 2 kids and 2 dogs...

Quickpops Ordered a few days ago but got last night when I got back from a trip away. The gap between my pop top clasps is very close to the minimum so will take a drive or two to be confident they are ok. Should be fine as seems to be pulled down tight and I’m unable to push the roof down at all from outside but only time will tell!

IMG_7307.jpeg

They were easy to take off but the glue that was left behind took me about an hour to remove with tar and glue remover (I couldn’t find my toffee wheel)

They were easy to take off but the glue that was left behind took me about an hour to remove with tar and glue remover (I couldn’t find my toffee wheel)
I want to take my Caravelle ones off to try and wrap but the part around the indicator looks very weak

Amazing service from Fuel Lagoon. Their website stated 4 day postage, though having emailed them late Wednesday night explaining that I needed to screen cover for the weekend I received an email early yesterday and as long as I made the purchase before 11am they would guarantee delivery today. True to their word I received this today:

IMG_1741.jpeg

Amazing service from Fuel Lagoon. Their website stated 4 day postage, though having emailed them late Wednesday night explaining that I needed to screen cover for the weekend I received an email early yesterday and as long as I made the purchase before 11am they would guarantee delivery today. True to their word I received this today:

View attachment 248390
That sort of service deserved the shout out!

View attachment 248390
Really good product, had ours over a year now, total blackout, folds away very small, would recommend them to anyone who needs a reasonably priced screen cover.

20240622_210824.jpg

Back