What Have You Bought Today?

Amazing service from Fuel Lagoon. Their website stated 4 day postage, though having emailed them late Wednesday night explaining that I needed to screen cover for the weekend I received an email early yesterday and as long as I made the purchase before 11am they would guarantee delivery today. True to their word I received this today:

IMG_1741.jpeg

Amazing service from Fuel Lagoon. Their website stated 4 day postage, though having emailed them late Wednesday night explaining that I needed to screen cover for the weekend I received an email early yesterday and as long as I made the purchase before 11am they would guarantee delivery today. True to their word I received this today:

View attachment 248390
That sort of service deserved the shout out!

View attachment 248390
Really good product, had ours over a year now, total blackout, folds away very small, would recommend them to anyone who needs a reasonably priced screen cover.

20240622_210824.jpg

It's a fun game for 2 or more players - there are lots of variations but no written rules and it can be played in many different places, Wayne. :cool:
Is that one of them double entendrils? If you mean what I think you mean, the wife and I tried it once but got a bit hot sweaty and out of breath, and promised each other we wouldn't do it again. Wifey chose the 'eyes design', 'cos she's the boss, you've met her! Frightening!

A Noco Boost gbx 155. From the John Pye auction site. Total cost when you add vat, auction premium and delivery £70. Not seen it yet, delivery tomorrow.
I thought I'd done well today!

Ex demo Noco Boost gbx75 on ebay for £120.

Whilst strictly I bought this earlier in the week, my daughter and I used it last night and it made a real difference to the temperature inside the van.

IMG_1744.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: CAB
I thought I'd done well today!

Ex demo Noco Boost gbx75 on ebay for £120.
It could be you got the better bargain. The one I got won’t charge. The battery’s are to low to power the internal BMS. There is a hack to put some charge into the battery by bypassing the BMS to kick it into life. Cables needed arrive today so let’s hope it doesn’t go bang.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
Really good product, had ours over a year now, total blackout, folds away very small, would recommend them to anyone who needs a reasonably priced screen cover.

View attachment 248412

Are these screens thermal insulated, or just black out screens? Do they stop condensation on the inside? They mention "deluxe" and "standard" on their website, but don't seem to offer any further details.

Are these screens thermal insulated, or just black out screens? Do they stop condensation on the inside? They mention "deluxe" and "standard" on their website, but don't seem to offer any further details.
I paid £90 for ours over a year ago, it is total blackout, not thermal, (we don't go anywhere cold, just warmer month use for us). We have a diesel heater to keep us toasty in the cool. Never had condensation, I just put that down to the wife and I not breathing while sleeping. The fact it packs up small is great, we have internal carpety ones (stored in the loft now) which are more of a faff and take up too much valuable space.

Back