What Have You Bought Today?

Passenger side electric sliding door lower roller, mine has seized and flatted off, discovered this as my door refused to shut at the weekend. Looks like an easy job to replace it.
If it’s the same as the non-electric then it’s very easy. Took me longer to get the bottle jack out of the van to support the door than it did to swap the bracket.
Little tip-the holes are slotted so draw around the bolt heads with a fine sharpie pen or similar before removing the old bracket so the replacement goes back in the same place.

What crocs have you bought today?
I have an irresistible urge to move these posts to a new thread... Show us your crocs!:grin bounce:

Help - my Crocs have gone into limp mode. Sport mode malfunction. Can't find OBD. Only 800 miles old - not lowered and not remapped and yes I have already searched the forum and there's no how I dun it (yet)

Popped into GoOutdoors for a pair of crocs and came out £160 lighter :rolleyes:

So the Vango sizzle arrived today, nice and compact, pulls 733 watts on full power
The little Cosori air fryer pulls 800 watts at full power
The slow cooker pulls 85 watts on full power, we won’t be taking all these appliances away at the same time as we have a double gas hob in the van, but nice to mix things around and have optionsView attachment 249730View attachment 249731View attachment 249732

View attachment 249733

Thanks to the above, we picked up the Vango double, but SWMBO also spotted this frying pan. We now have various options, and all talk of the elusive (and expensive) Remoska has been silenced :whistle:

IMG_20240716_170241502.jpg

Popped into GoOutdoors for a pair of crocs and came out £160 lighter :rolleyes:

Thanks to the above, we picked up the Vango double, but SWMBO also spotted this frying pan. We now have various options, and all talk of the elusive (and expensive) Remoska has been silenced :whistle:

View attachment 250912
Hope you don't have Amazon prime membership...

The double sizzle is currently £87 and the single is £51 on the prime day deals.

Go outdoors price is £129?

£117 & £58 respectively right now on Amazon, not sure why you're seeing different prices. Don't have Prime membership, but do get additional 10% discount in GoOutdoors, so paid £116

£117 & £58 respectively right now on Amazon, not sure why you're seeing different prices. Don't have Prime membership, but do get additional 10% discount in GoOutdoors, so paid £116
The deals are for prime members only. Not too much of a price difference then once you take into account the prime cost.

I bought a single hob Vango sizzle in the Prime sale this morning. We're away camping in Cornwall for 8 nights on EHU so I figured I might as well save the gas and boost our cooking options by adding this to the single gas hob we have. I'd seen it for sale at £57 up to yesterday (cheaper elsewhere but uncertain delivery times). This morning, as I hoped, the sizzle was a few quid off so down to £51 and available for delivery same day. Thank you, I'll take that. :D Image.jpeg

I bought a single hob Vango sizzle in the Prime sale this morning. We're away camping in Cornwall for 8 nights on EHU so I figured I might as well save the gas and boost our cooking options by adding this to the single gas hob we have. I'd seen it for sale at £57 up to yesterday (cheaper elsewhere but uncertain delivery times). This morning, as I hoped, the sizzle was a few quid off so down to £51 and available for delivery same day. Thank you, I'll take that. :D View attachment 250915
Ditto

Hi I've not had it mapped it's still 102bhp it's made a slight difference but I'm happier knowing it's stronger than standard one,I will eventually get it mapped

Hi I've not had it mapped it's still 102bhp it's made a slight difference but I'm happier knowing it's stronger than standard one,I will eventually get it mapped
Did it actually fit then ? The one i got wasnt even close to fitting .
Fouled the a/c and the mountings were a mile off .

Mines mapped on a standard intercooler and it pulls like a train. Even on hills, feels so much better than a standard 2.0

Back