What Have You Bought Today?

Hi @Bigsidavies make sure you get the timing belt replaced when the seal is replaced as the oil contaminates the belt causing it to disintegrate causing failure. My friends garage is seeing this happen all the time, even on engine with millage as low as 50k. What’s the mileage on yours?
Mine is 135k and the belt was last done at 95k. Thanks for the heads up, it’s deffo in my plan to have belt/pulley/water pump done at the same time.

Also fitted a tartan GTI gear gaiter.. came with instructions - very handy, easy enough though replacing the washer/ring was a bit fiddly.. a little before & after. Just putting my touches on it..
P.s. excuse the mat.. that’ll be going shortly.
IMG_3123.jpeg

IMG_3124.jpeg

Wifey and I both have a pair! Hers are girly and mine look very much like @Deandubya 's. I prefer to call them field slippers! Great on the early morning wet grass trip to the toilet block on site. Swear by them!
@Drive Wayne I absolutely agree and have a pair myself and I'm sure there are many closet Croc wearers on the forum, but will not confess to ownership.

Passenger side electric sliding door lower roller, mine has seized and flatted off, discovered this as my door refused to shut at the weekend. Looks like an easy job to replace it.

Reactions: CAB
Back