What Have You Bought Today?

I feel like they're a bracket for something. The wider ends make me think they go on a head rest but it doesnt make sense. I thought it was a attatchment for an occulus headset but why would THQ be sellin them.

Can we have another photo from a different angle...
A seatbelt anti tensioner for the forthcoming French trip?

Sorry guys! Completely forgot to reply! Doh!

They are cover panels for the inside sides of my wingbacks. As the are now, you can see all the exposed metal and mechanism. These, once trimmed will hide all that! They don't look it, but are about 18" long!

Sorry guys! Completely forgot to reply! Doh!

They are cover panels for the inside sides of my wingbacks. As the are now, you can see all the exposed metal and mechanism. These, once trimmed will hide all that! They don't look it, but are about 18" long!
Interested to see what the finished article looks like when fitted. Please post some pics when done.

Great stuff.. thanks bud. :thumbsup:
i'll be listing them for sale shortly. nearly new Conti. tyres.

Last edited:
Do you have a link for the dynamic indicators please ?

Here is the link to the thread with all the details

Interested to see what the finished article looks like when fitted. Please post some pics when done.
Will do mate.

I had a quick go at fitting the passenger one last night. They fit quite well and will clean things up no end! I need to trim down/sand them a little before fitting, then alcantara them. Will be doing that most likely in a few weeks. Can't be arsed taking the van to bits just before we go away!

Back