What Have You Bought Today?

Thanks. I did wonder (as I sit here at summer camp looking at the myriad of guy rope trip-hazards required to keep my Vango windbreak upright :rolleyes:).
I know what you mean! My old one was like that and needed guys in every direction. This one only needs the guys on the outside and at the end so it’s clear on the inside. If it’s not too windy then just short ones to the middle of the panels work fine.

So there are threads for what have you done today, one for where have you been today but not one for what have you bought today?

I must admit I've bought loads of parts, detailing products and other bits that I haven't got round to fitting or mentioning or I've bought a product and then realised someone else has used a similar product/parts that would of been a better option and helped me with my purchase.

So I wonder if this type of thread would be useful to other members?

Kicking it off ... I've spent weeks looking at DA polishers on the market and there are a lot to consider... in the end I went with a version of the Das6 pro plus from carbon collective...mainly as it had all the features of other das6 pro pluses but it came in white and black...to match the van.

Once I give it a go, I'll let you know how I got on with it

In the meantime I'm researching the best compound/polish to use with itView attachment 41947
I use Chemical Brothers pads and Scholl S20 Black as a polishing compound

@monkeybusiness. I don't want to pee on your parade but I suspect checking the OBD port is probably the first (and most obvious) thing the b'stards do before they try to start and nick the van. Of course, you might already have moved said port....

Can you swap out the SIM on these trackers, or are you basically tied in to paying what seems rather a lot for probably not very much data usage every month?

Bought a Vango galli cc at dubbed out from a+e leisure as our inherited awning had a damaged zip.

And on plus side is coming with an extra sleep pod so kids can sleep in it. (In reality it will be me kicked out there as a do snore a little)

Test fitted one today...

View attachment 252575
View attachment 252576

A wee bit tight when turning but not actually rubbing (haven't tried full lock yet), and there's barely room for 2 fingers in the gap at the top so any deep compressions and it'll rub. But, it might be fine for the motorway trip up to CRS.
I’m sure it’ll be fine…. if it ‘catches’ on the arch liner it’ll only be very quick…. mine does the same from time to time because I haven’t done the arch liner screw mod, but it doesn’t bother me too much. If it ain’t rubbin’ you ain’t dubbin’! :thumbsup:

Bought an exchange CampingGaz 907 to replace the one that fizzled out at Hexham a few days ago, good job the van holds two of them!

Vango DLX Radiate camping chair after a slight malfunction with one of the Outdoor Revolution ones at the weekend.
#CatFunt
First impressions:
Very sturdy and solidly built and 7 reclining positions, once the powerbank is attached, it heats to toasty 45°, will come in handy in the chillier evenings.

Back