What Have You Bought Today?

The perspective, and the fact the van is currently sitting at about 60mm down at the rear and 70mm at the front. They are big though, 245/65R17.

That's going to change though with a visit to CRS next week. Going back to std height, probably with a 20/25mm lift. I can't fit them until I get the new suspension fitted, I'm just hoping they'll go in my van to take with me! :rofl:

I've just ordered a Gtechnic ceramic coat kit too so I'll get that done at the weekend.

The perspective, and the fact the van is currently sitting at about 60mm down at the rear and 70mm at the front. They are big though, 245/65R17.

That's going to change though with a visit to CRS next week. Going back to std height, probably with a 20/25mm lift. I can't fit them until I get the new suspension fitted, I'm just hoping they'll go in my van to take with me! :rofl:

I've just ordered a Gtechnic ceramic coat kit too so I'll get that done at the weekend.
I actually think that’s not that much different to my 19s in overall circumference and mine is probably lower than yours

I actually think that’s not that much different to my 19s in overall circumference and mine is probably lower than yours
What size 19's are you running?

It's possible mine will fit just for the drive up from Kent to Cannock but I'm pretty sure they'll rub.

Would make life easier not having to squeeze them inside the van for the trip up...

Last edited:
Howdy, where did you get this from please? We will shortly be in the market for something similar, and this one looks spot on...
Got it from A&E Leisure. Free next day delivery (well, it would have been if FedEx weren’t cowboys!) over £150 so found something v cheap to trigger the free postage.

This may be a daft question, but does your windbreak stay upright without the need for guy ropes?
It will stand up if you form a curve or L shape (as in the pic) but it needs guy ropes if there is any wind to speak of.

Lovely wheels.Just for info I’m lowered on ST-X around 50mm ish with 235/65/17 Falkens all good no rubbing at all ever , give them a go.
Yeah I'll get them ceramic coated at the weekend then give them a test fit, it'd only be for the 200 miles to CRS at the current height.

They're only 13mm bigger than 235/65 but obviously a bit wider too.
1000009874.png

It will stand up if you form a curve or L shape (as in the pic) but it needs guy ropes if there is any wind to speak of.
Thanks. I did wonder (as I sit here at summer camp looking at the myriad of guy rope trip-hazards required to keep my Vango windbreak upright :rolleyes:).

Back