What Have You Bought Today?

@T6Plumber Please let us know how you find them - they're on my shopping list when the current (and original) tyres finally wear out!
Will do mate!

Don't forget the cashback.

Woah I wasn’t aware of that! Thanks mate. What’s the promo code bit about? I’ve not seen one at all?

There was no real need for me to take a spare wheel on the back to Skye with those bad boys on!

As much as it hurt parting with the money, I’m excited to see the difference in quality between these & my current Accelera’s :think smile bounce:

Quality rubber for quality wheels…. looking forward to seeing them both fitted and your opinion on the CC’s!? :thumbsup:

Same mate. Exciting week! I will of course update once they’re on!

Some reasonably priced Navis GP7’s will likely be moving to the For Sale section this weekend too if anyone is looking for a change. Priced accordingly as in need of a refurb & two new tyres. Will get the pictures & proper info up once they’re off the van.

Four x 245/45/20 Michelin Cross Climate 2’s

They better be bloody good is all I can say :sick:

They are top quality - that's a good buy

I bought a set for 'her car' and the week after she had to drive home through the dales in snow. She is a very nervous driver and snow terrifies her but she made it home with ease. She was raving about them. She went as far as to say 'they are good'... High praise

Stitches & Steel windscreen cover. Will use this one in summer and then use my Maypole thermal one in winter
Hope yours fits better than ours did. Upon closer inspection of their promo photo the cover is fitted on a face lifted T5. (Look closely at mirror placement). Ended up sending ours back and getting an actual T6 one from a different company.

So many companies just re badge T5 stuff and call it T6, there are sometimes small changes. THQ head rest covers that come with their seat sets are also guilty of this.

Hope yours fits better than ours did. Upon closer inspection of their promo photo the cover is fitted on a face lifted T5. (Look closely at mirror placement). Ended up sending ours back and getting an actual T6 one from a different company.

So many companies just re badge T5 stuff and call it T6, there are sometimes small changes. THQ head rest covers that come with their seat sets are also guilty of this.
OK mate I'll be certain to check that out! Cheers

Relatively new to the Transporter World and I am starting to find this - I bought an awning to go over the open barn doors on our 6.1. The supplier stated it was for the 6.1. When it arrived, the bag said clearly T5. It doesn't fit across the T6.1 doors, the pole is about 4" too long, the only way it fits is to flip off one, or both of the door restrainers. I queried this with the supplier, I was told "they're all the same mate", clearly they aren't. (And the awning isn't cheap!)

Relatively new to the Transporter World and I am starting to find this - I bought an awning to go over the open barn doors on our 6.1. The supplier stated it was for the 6.1. When it arrived, the bag said clearly T5. It doesn't fit across the T6.1 doors, the pole is about 4" too long, the only way it fits is to flip off one, or both of the door restrainers. I queried this with the supplier, I was told "they're all the same mate", clearly they aren't. (And the awning isn't cheap!)

Was it Kiravans one with the fixed length spreader bar? Some barn door awnings (S+S) have an adjustable bar.

Thread 'Kiravans Barn door awning' Kiravans Barn door awning

Back