What Have You Bought Today?

Also bought this last week, an upgrade after selling my mini pro 3. Had a nightmare with a software update, so had to send it back to Rotherham. Got re delivered yesterday :cool:

View attachment 255354
I won one of these, bought 3 x 99p tickets! I never win anything normally. Took it on our trip through France and Spain but annoyingly never found the time to sit down and play about with it. Hopefully try and get to grips with in now we are back.

Reactions: CAB
A LeShuttle ticket for the 15th September evening, one way only!

The Eurotrip is on! :cool:

Oh and a Emovis tag via the slightly discounted LeShuttle offer.

Return channel tunnel ticket will be booked when I'm out there, either when I've got a few days left off work and can't really make an excuse to stay out there, or the weather is minging, or I've had enough of the french... :rofl:

3 weeks off work from the 16th September to the 4th October so I'll probably be in Europe for most of, if not all, that time.

Last edited:
Some seat covers for the front:

Also bought a load more bits I need for the van before a big trip:

Single Vango induction hob
Folding table
Collapsible bowl
Collapsible kettle
Set of induction compatible pans
Some plastic storage boxes which I need to build a rack for

Still to buy:
Leveling ramps
Bivvy loo
Ridge monkey
Cutlery roll
Straps and a bag for the roof rack

Been to visit my mate Tonight who owns a sticker company. Originally, I bought the sticker pack from the forum in white, but......I wanted purple........

Here's the result!

Obviously I'm not going to be reproducing these for anyone else, as I don't own the rights to them. I just wanted purple, and the forum seller couldn't supply my needs.

20240819_194558.jpg20240819_195036.jpg

I bought a solar panel!

Last of the big spenders, me - bought a replacement windbreak pole after returning to site to find wind-induced carnage last week.

Back