What Have You Bought Today?

Was it Kiravans one with the fixed length spreader bar? Some barn door awnings (S+S) have an adjustable bar.

Thread 'Kiravans Barn door awning' Kiravans Barn door awning
It was indeed Kiravans. And, no I didn't read the thread before ordering, that's a lesson learned.

I wasn't sure about 'Naming and Shaming', that wasn't the purpose of my post, they offered to give me my money back immediately. I think I am going to take 4" out of the pole myself, but I need to make sure the material will fit the reduced size.

Not a huge fan of the S+S awning, it is over complicated for what I want.

Hope yours fits better than ours did.....Ended up sending ours back and getting an actual T6 one from a different company.

So many companies just re badge T5 stuff and call it T6, there are sometimes small changes.

Interesting, in light of my recent experience with the Maypole cover that wouldn't fit. Funky Leisure refunded me without any hassle, and have since added a note on their website saying the cover is not suitable for T6.1, and I noticed this on S+S website:

"*This cover is for the T5, 5.1 + T6 however, it will fit the T6.1 variant of the Transporter as there's been no adjustments to the windscreen profile or doors over the years but.... Vw did lift the wing mirrors ever so slightly higher on the 6.1 which is why we're a little hesitant to say this an official, tailored fit. It obviously works and functions as intended, just something we wanted you to be mindful of if purchasing for the 6.1."

"*This cover is for the T5, 5.1 + T6 however, it will fit the T6.1 variant of the Transporter as there's been no adjustments to the windscreen profile or doors over the years but.... Vw did lift the wing mirrors ever so slightly higher on the 6.1 which is why we're a little hesitant to say this an official, tailored fit. It obviously works and functions as intended, just something we wanted you to be mindful of if purchasing for the 6.1."
??

AFAIK, the door mirror position changed when the 6 was introduced (not the 6.1) and the mirror was then positioned lower (not higher) than on the 5.1.

i bought one of these about a month ago (1st ever drone) must say i'm well impressed with it !!
This is my 3rd drone. Had the mini 2, then the 3 pro. Sold the 3 pro to my mate, as he needed one for a trip to Croatia.

The follow me mode is epic, if you haven't tried it. I had mine follow me down the B roads round snowdonia on my Wales trip. Had it on my instagram following me at 40mph haha

Back