What Have You Bought Today?

As I'm getting ready for a big overhaul of the van over winter, I've started collecting parts for the big build.

Been wanting the Alpine speaker set for the van for ages, but then heard the Gladen set were supposed to better. But justifying the extra was tough.

Got a message through Ebay saying a seller I was watching had 10% off the Gladens which was nice. But then I found a voucher online for an extra 15% off. So I bought them there and then, total £358 delivered. In my book that's a nice £111 saving! :D
Happy days!!!!
I opted for the 8” Alpine as they fit the T6 (managed to get for £315 on eBay) and they are great. If tha Gladen ones are better your in for a treat!!!:cool:

I got myself this very handy usb pump for my sim mattress. I was recommended it by @Johny . Thanks pal

Can be bought here

View attachment 257806
View attachment 257807
What do you think of this? Does the charge last very long?

Definitely the last bits before I go away...

An induction plate for my hob so I can use normal pans on it
Extra screw on gas regulator for cooking outside
some lashing rings for my unwin rail in my bike drawer for tying down my pump/wheels etc
A synthentic chamois for cleaning the van windows, it really does a great clean with no chemicals, and gets rid of a load of the oils and stuff you can see when the glass is wet
Lastly, some autoglym glass coths as I was sick and tired of my microfibres leaving thousands of tiny lint fibres behind, when driving at night or into the sun it looks like a million tiny hairs or cracks.

Stopped in at The Ply Guys on our way to Kenmore. Picked up a fire pit. I guess I’ll need to source some wood and kindling now.

View attachment 258617
Without sounding harsh, I bought a similar one from halfords on Monday for £20 :thumbsdown:

I originally seen THQ selling their ones, same bbq but with their logo laser cut out. Here's mine

Last edited:
Without sounding harsh, I bought the same one from halfords on Monday for £20 :thumbsdown: (or very similar)

I originally seen THQ selling their ones, same bbq but with their logo laser cut out. Here's mine

Judging by the pics on the 2 websites, the build quality of the 2 products don't appear remotely comparable.

Back