What Have You Bought Today?

Ad blue in Italy - €9.90 for 10l in a tub! That is about £8.34.

The price here is like the UK it varies SOOOOOO much, seen it as much as €39.99 for 10l on petrol forecourts and some supermarkets.

The one above surprised me as was in a DIY store (cant remmeber if OBI or Leroy Merlin).

Ad blue in Italy - €9.90 for 10l in a tub! That is about £8.34.

The price here is like the UK it varies SOOOOOO much, seen it as much as €39.99 for 10l on petrol forecourts and some supermarkets.

The one above surprised me as was in a DIY store (cant remmeber if OBI or Leroy Merlin).
B&Q £11 for 10L
Screwfix £19.99 10L

indeed and its odd it is THAT way round as well nothing in B&Q is usually cheaper than screwfix. LOL. 10 screws £2 in B&Q, 5 million of the same screws in SF £3.
I've often found the opposite, Screwfix being slightly more expensive than B&Q. However, the local Screwfix is less than 10mins (cycle or drive) away, and the nearest B&Q is 20mins drive away.

Reactions: CAB
Not quite today but recently and the reason I've been distracted from all things T6 due to new things to tinker with for a few weeks.

I bought a 96Ah 400v high tech lithium battery.

It's got wheels at each corner too to help move it around.

And my understanding of DC chargers has lept from 30A ones to 50kw ones.

It's an i3 and I'm very much enjoying tinkering - thankfully the array of OBD dongles and apps I accidentality acquired for the Caravelle work on the new gadget as well...

As I'm getting ready for a big overhaul of the van over winter, I've started collecting parts for the big build.

Been wanting the Alpine speaker set for the van for ages, but then heard the Gladen set were supposed to better. But justifying the extra was tough.

Got a message through Ebay saying a seller I was watching had 10% off the Gladens which was nice. But then I found a voucher online for an extra 15% off. So I bought them there and then, total £358 delivered. In my book that's a nice £111 saving! :D

Back