What Have You Bought Today?

Glaco is good stuff
Yes its great, i used the compound and then the protective covering one. I've had it on a few days now and really impressed, hardly need to use the wipers at all and I live in Wales!!

Going to be doing all the glass on the van with it next time it gets washed

Yes its great, i used the compound and then the protective covering one. I've had it on a few days now and really impressed, hardly need to use the wipers at all and I live in Wales!!

Going to be doing all the glass on the van with it next time it gets washed
Better than RainX? Which has been my go to window treatment for all my cars glass more years than I care to recall. Even treated my new home windows ….

Better than RainX? Which has been my go to window treatment for all my cars glass more years than I care to recall. Even treated my new home windows ….
I haven't tried the RainX to compare, look at the description it looks similar stuff.
The Glaco claims 12 months protection if applied correctly (left to dry for 12 hours after application) so we shall see!

Watching this interaction with interest as I use this stuff to clean my screen and it’s epic.

During fuel stops on my European road trip I’ll do a debug and clean again.

much much better , very easy to apply , they do a glass cleaner too which is worth using to remove all the old coating . I have had it on six months and its still doing its ting in muddy Shropshire

Halfords advanced 3te low entry trolley jack.... Tyre place recommended.... Let me get under van to apply lanoguard! Couple of 3te axle stands as well.... Hunter wheel alignment booked in for Monday. See if improves mpg and reduced front outer tyre wear! Will make sure setting are set for unladen. This forum is great.... For spending money!

Took the plunge. The 10% off put me over the edge.
I went for the V3 limited edition all black versions.
I also upgraded the bulbs to the HQ LED 7 dipped beam bulbs and the night breaker H1 main beam bulbs.
Will finally be able to see where I’m going at night.

IMG_5341.png

Took the plunge. The 10% off put me over the edge.
I went for the V3 limited edition all black versions.
I also upgraded the bulbs to the HQ LED 7 dipped beam bulbs and the night breaker H1 main beam bulbs.
Will finally be able to see where I’m going at night.

View attachment 221132
You will absolutely love those G! You'll wonder how on earth you managed before light at night! Great purchase.

You will absolutely love those G! You'll wonder how on earth you managed before light at night! Great purchase.
I bought that LED DRL strip too Wayne.
So I’ve got the DRL strip, bumper DRL’s the new headlights with DRL and a fog light kit with upgraded bulbs to fit.
It’s going to be like a spaceship at the front haha.

Will like to see how this turns out as I'm thinking of doing the same and you have the same set up.
My base van is a startline so no factory fog lights or removable lower grill.
So the bumper DRLs will be a custom fit job in the bumper grill and I will need to remove the bumper to fit the fog light kit.
The fog light kit has the lights themselves the plastic grills for mounting, the wiring loom, upgraded bulbs and a new light knob for the dash.
I’ve been buying a lot of other bits for my van so will be busy over the winter.
I intend on fitting all the lights in one go so will post up a thread with my progress with before and after pics.

Back