What Have You Bought Today?

Two of these...
I've just got 2 of these, arriving today (mainly because our normal ones seat us really upright in a horrible position)

Screenshot_20240914_111403_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I've just got 2 of these, arriving today (mainly because our normal ones seat us really upright in a horrible position)

View attachment 259081
We've really struggled with chair choice.

We started-off with some that we used when we were tent camping - these were neither compact nor comfortable.
Then we bought some ultra portable ones - excellent for taking down to the beach, but difficult to get out of and too low for sitting at a table.
Then we bought some that promised a size/comfort compromise - these were fairly compact but only marginally more comfortable than our originals.
Now we've gone all-out for comfort (and sod the size) with the Zempire Halo chairs - they're really comfortable - and we also carry the ultra portables in the van just for beach use.

I'm really hoping we've cracked it now and that we won't have to buy any more bloody chairs!!:grin bounce:

We started-off with some that we used when we were tent camping - these were neither compact nor comfortable.
Then we bought some ultra portable ones - excellent for taking down to the beach, but difficult to get out of and too low for sitting at a table.
Then we bought some that promised a size/comfort compromise - these were fairly compact but only marginally more comfortable than our originals.
Now we've gone all-out for comfort (and sod the size) with the Zempire Halo chairs - they're really comfortable - and we also carry the ultra portables in the van just for beach use.

I'm really hoping we've cracked it now and that we won't have to buy any more bloody chairs!!:grin bounce:
We're sort of in the same boat. Got the camper in April, panic bought everything we thought we'd need, then realised shortly after we only needed half of it.

The chairs we currently have fold flat, but are just a cheap set of 2 from somewhere like b&m. They work well, just very uncomfortable

We pondered long and hard, and I watched lots of videos on YouTube, trying to choose chairs that would be both comfortable and would fit in the van! That is a difficult combo in a SWB T6. Especially when we want to carry two folding e-bikes on the inside too. We bought two of these Kilos Gear chairs in the end, and one of their tables, they are great!

Steering wheel on an exchange basis with Royal Steering wheels (Aylesbury). Black perforated leather and anthracite alcantara. Silver stitching to match the seats. Buttons and plastics from old wheel. £350 which I think is very fair.
IMG_5185.jpeg

The amount we've tried, bought then started again!! Could probably host an AA meeting!

They are a wallet buster one way or another
You don't say. Thought it was goi g to be abit more expensive but this is taking the p155 out of me now git to laugh though:D
Ouch. Mind me asking what symptoms you had with the (presumably knackered) old one?
Feels like I'm driving on 50p wheels whilst the handbrake is being pulled on randomly. All caused by a bearing becoming miss shaped and going though thr cup. Obviously you can't just buy the cup as that would be to cheap of a fix

Oh that would be nice!! Not sure they’re available in bronze tho…..
@Dellmassive might be able to advise?
see here:

dont know why im not getting notifications from this thread?

The utensil roll came today, it's really good quality. The cutlery is all well made, decent handles, the only thing it's missing is a can opener and ladel but I doubt I'd ever need them!

Smaller than I thought it would be when rolled up, too - which is never bad! Banana for scale :rofl:

View attachment 257761
View attachment 257759
link please . . me & the Mrs AKA - Chief Advisor. love this.

I bought the Travelin footwell lights now that it's getting darker. Anyone else fitted these, came with no instructions. Just have to work out what to feed into.View attachment 258639
on the packet is a qr code which is the instructions, i did mine and also made a set myself to come on with the illumination circuit, and door pockets and soon be fitting vw puddle lights..

So I had my Transporter HQ V3 LED lights fitted today, probably going to need some LED fog lights to match so they will be on my next batch of upgrades along with mats, LED number plate/ interior bulbs.

3.jpg2.jpg

Also I bought some new seat covers from THQ for the front seats ( can't see any for sale for the rear seats)............

20240914_161802.jpg

And last but not least I bought a Forty Winks bed & mattress which should be here towards the end of next week.
Skint again hahaha.

Back