What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

The Bose Soundlink speaker. See first photo, the power supply comes from 12v socket near the centre console.

I might need one soon so pleased to hear. Does it have an underside frame for M1?
Yes it does have an underside frame - but it's not M1 tested, that was another £500, I went for the untested after speaking to them
Mine won't be used much for passengers so couldn't justify the extra cost
This is built the same as the M1 version with the same under chassis load spreading plate, but is a bit lower - the M1 is higher backed so blocks more rear window view and is also heavier
Depends what you need.....if you have young kids & want the extra piece of mind, it's worth paying the extra - for me it's mainly there as a bed with occasional use so this works best for me

Few more details on my thread if it helps

The Bose Soundlink speaker. See first photo, the power supply comes from 12v socket near the centre console.
Is that cover over the speaker part of the Comfort Dash or is it another aftermarket part? Looks pretty neat, I hate the well in the middle of my dash.

Quite pleased with myself already this morning;

Fitted new heko wind deflectors
Fitted transporter hq door seals (really does sound like a golf )
Fitted transporter hq dash/window seal
Fitted Harrison Trim mats all round

Ordered some cargo nets, boot tidy and a table for rear bench seat so hoping that will be here before the weekend. Stereo upgrade, van-x upper glove box and seat swivels next before then deciding what to do about transporting bikes ‍♂ Might eventually get round to engine and battery cover and painting brake callipers oh and flip down tv/dvd for the kids

love this forum, so many good ideas and tips

Reactions: CAB
Quite pleased with myself already this morning;

Fitted new heko wind deflectors
Fitted transporter hq door seals (really does sound like a golf )
Fitted transporter hq dash/window seal
Fitted Harrison Trim mats all round

Ordered some cargo nets, boot tidy and a table for rear bench seat so hoping that will be here before the weekend. Stereo upgrade, van-x upper glove box and seat swivels next before then deciding what to do about transporting bikes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Might eventually get round to engine and battery cover and painting brake callipers oh and flip down tv/dvd for the kids

love this forum, so many good ideas and tips
That will keep you busy!
What cargo nets did you go for?

I finally drove my van again.. was a collective sigh as we pulled away for forst time in weeks!

Before that sound deadening to cab roof and fitted door cards, a pillars with be new tweeters and b pillars seats back in.

PXL_20210217_080036216.jpg
PXL_20210217_081353760.jpg

Then stripped the back to start work on getting my electrics wired back there. Noticed all wiring is outside cavity so not sure whether to follow this or try and route it all through cavity. The former seems far easier and unsure of advantage of using cavity - any ideas?

PXL_20210217_152714734.jpg

I finally drove my van again.. was a collective sigh as we pulled away for forst time in weeks!

Before that sound deadening to cab roof and fitted door cards, a pillars with be new tweeters and b pillars seats back in.

View attachment 104198
View attachment 104199

Then stripped the back to start work on getting my electrics wired back there. Noticed all wiring is outside cavity so not sure whether to follow this or try and route it all through cavity. The former seems far easier and unsure of advantage of using cavity - any ideas?

View attachment 104200
Loose cables in cavities can cause irritating rattles...!

Back