What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Loose cables in cavities can cause irritating rattles...!
Good advice. And if the wiring has to float free and cannot be secured then as a minimum use Tesa tape loom wrap, the fabric outer is good for stopping rattles.

Cheers @JOG and @Broadside - think that makes up my mind then. Match the existing wiring up B-pillar then along and down through C and D pillar and out. I'll tesa tape the new wires and cable tie to existing.

Just need to check with low life to make sure no issue with that approach before they fit the pop top next month.
PXL_20210217_153054510.jpg

Good short evening's work just now, sorted the alignment on the H4 LED projectors (using wife's car and neighbour's fence as a template), found the cause of the lamp out warning light (Osram DRL LEDs), fixed my ambient lighting on the driver's door (dodgy t-tap), and put the passenger door card back on after fitting the mirror puddle light last night. So, one bit of b-pillar trim to put back tomorrow and the van is complete...until the next job needs doing. I thank that's the dashcam from my old car, but not a difficult one to do, as I've been up the a-pillar before.

Reactions: CAB
Looked on eBay found a set but look quite rough there are a few 3D print files I just found but bit extreme to buy a printer just for them

Back