What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Got back from first trip in our new camper last night, so cleaning time!

So snow foam first, washed it, then clay barred the van, before putting on a first coat of Turtlewax Graphene Hybrid wax (which I had planned to do before going away, but just didn’t get time to do). Managed to get done just before the heavens opened! But at least I can see the water heading off the shiny new graphene wax.

D91C3A58-440F-459D-B889-803D6774CD60.jpeg

Got back from first trip in our new camper last night, so cleaning time!

So snow foam first, washed it, then clay barred the van, before putting on a first coat of Turtlewax Graphene Hybrid wax (which I had planned to do before going away, but just didn’t get time to do). Managed to get done just before the heavens opened! But at least I can see the water heading off the shiny new graphene wax.

View attachment 122868
Looks great, let us know how it looks in a month, I'm tempted to try some!

Plan to put a second coat on at the weekend once the base coat has cured for a couple of days. That will be a quicker job, as the base coat needs to be put on clean and dry panels. Subsequent coats can simply be sprayed on and rinsed off.

That said, even putting on the base coat was easy. Was expecting to spend ages buffing each panel to polish up the finish, but was really easy to work with. So far, I‘m impressed with it.

So I have tested the rear unit installation that's taken up a few evening over the last month, happy with the size fit and feel, need to button it down and get the shelf system installed. Warning don't try and install a corner tambour door if it's your first time doing one , must have spent 3 nights aligning it perfectly..20210708_185356.jpg20210708_185221.jpg20210708_185212.jpg20210619_201020.jpg

This is the look I'm going for with a green worktop to match the table 20210708_203705.jpg

Back