Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Hi there,
As posted originally in my introduction to this forum, I am from Monterrey, Mexico located NE of the country.

This week I am visiting Mazatlan Mexico in the west coast of my country. Traveling with my extended family to address the testament of my mother-in-law who recently passed away. The extended family basically being three sisters-in-law, a niece, my wife and a son.

My 2018 T6 TDI (100hp), 9 pass, 5 speed manual is such a blessing; space, lots of luggage, fuel economy, dual A/C in very hot climate. Just great!

Due to the pandemic this T6 has become my daily driver (sold my beloved VW Sportwagen, TDI SE to pay accumulated debt).

I do not intend to convert it into a camper van but hope to be able to modify its looks somewhat. I do intend to keep it in the long haul. So far, 82k kilometers in the clock.

Bellow a shot of one of the beaches of Mazatlan.

End of report ...for now. ;-)IMG_20220725_113758341.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there,
As posted originally in my introduction to this forum, I am from Monterrey, Mexico located NE of the country.

This week I am visiting Mazatlan Mexico in the west coast of my country. Traveling with my extended family to address the testament of my mother-in-law who recently passed away. The extended family basically being three sisters-in-law, a niece, my wife and a son.

My 2018 T6 TDI (100hp), 9 pass, 5 speed manual is such a blessing; space, lots of luggage, fuel economy, dual A/C in very hot climate. Just great!

Due to the pandemic this T6 has become my daily driver (sold my beloved VW Sportwagen, TDI SE to pay accumulated debt).

I do not intend to convert it into a camper van but hope to be able to modify its looks somewhat. I do intend to keep it in the long haul. So far, 82k kilometers in the clock.

Bellow a shot of one of the beaches of Mazatlan.

End of report ...for now. ;-)View attachment 166560
Welcome

Wow - didn’t know they sold the Transporter in Mexico - I knew they did up until the T25/Bulli/Vanagon but not the modern vans

Back