Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Crantock beach Cornwall…..

Arrived at 8:40 and had to que for the National trust car park. Managed to grab the last couple of spots. Mine right on the front row.Brings back memories of sunbeds and towels

View attachment 167018
I couldn't live with that gap between your van & that car. :eek:
I'd be like a Bukingham Palace Guard on sentry duty if someone parked that close to me!!
Quick - go & check if it's still ok...

1659094637136.png

Leek camping and caravan site. TBH not impressed so far. Staff nice but pitches are awful, booked hardstanding which is more like a building site. No dog walk, only a public access footpath through a field next door which I then got told off about for not having my dog on a lead. Toilets are poor. Good location for walking though. Can see why they are doing big discounts on this site.

20220729_164800.jpg

Close but not quite. Those familiar with Ibiza would know the famous ‘mystical rock’ in the background is Es Vedra , always wanted to make this trip, 2 adults, 2 kids, 1 dog, 1 puppy and my beloved Kombi, Barry.
Nice. I bet it wasn’t cheap getting the van there!

597A7544-96EE-4E50-BAAE-17BF99D05539.jpeg77CB6D66-7E3E-4BE3-A0E5-563020DC1CB1.jpeg
We visited Concarneau today, nice walled town for a wonder and a spot of lunch, not much else going on though. Spot the van in the second photo!

Whereabouts are you staying? We plan to visit the standing stones nearby but not sure what else so if you are familiar with Brittany some pointers would be great

Day two in France at Saint Jean De Monts and stopped at a Super U to pick up provisions.

Whilst in the supermarket someone decided to add a wiggly deep scratch to my bonnet for no apparent reason!

I've polished 80% of it out and whilst I am gutted, I am more angry than anything!

View attachment 167047View attachment 167048
We visited Concarneau today, nice walled town for a wonder and a spot of lunch, not much else going on though. Spot the van in the second photo!

Whereabouts are you staying? We plan to visit the standing stones nearby but not sure what else so if you are familiar with Brittany some pointers would be great
Visit the biscuit factory in benodet and the Italian next door to it. (It’s a restaurant that revolves and offers great food at reasonable prices - booking advised!)

Back