Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

God’s country. Great photo. No finer place on earth than the Lakes. We’re up in Keswick next weekend. Punch the good weather card for us before you leave please pal :thumbsup:
Don’t forget it’s 4 seasons in one day at the Lakes. But will put the request in. Enjoy. :D

View attachment 167047View attachment 167048
We visited Concarneau today, nice walled town for a wonder and a spot of lunch, not much else going on though. Spot the van in the second photo!

Whereabouts are you staying? We plan to visit the standing stones nearby but not sure what else so if you are familiar with Brittany some pointers would be great
We are at Domaine Des Ormes near Cancale/St Malo.

Been here twice before but my knowledge of the area is limited to a) beer and seafood b) keeping kids under 5 entertained c) anywhere that has beer and seafood and can keep the kids entertained!!

We are at Domaine Des Ormes near Cancale/St Malo.

Been here twice before but my knowledge of the area is limited to a) beer and seafood b) keeping kids under 5 entertained c) anywhere that has beer and seafood and can keep the kids entertained!!
Cancale is great for ‘huitre’ if that’s your thing.

My wife had a coven of friends around tonight, so I have buggered off. Sat having a beer and food is cooking and only one car and a dog walker has passed me by in the past hour. Hopefully will be a quiet night.

Next to a reservoir (which is very low) in Ewden Valley.

52248781547_8c4c233988_c.jpgIMG_3453 by Nigel G, on Flickr

52249768643_e27c97ec9b_c.jpgIMG_3454 by Nigel G, on Flickr

The water will at times cover the bottom parts of these trees

52250042949_639bf59110_c.jpgIMG_3456 by Nigel G, on Flickr

My wife had a coven of friends around tonight, so I have buggered off. Sat having a beer and food is cooking and only one car and a dog walker has passed me by in the past hour. Hopefully will be a quiet night.

View attachment 167058IMG_3453 by Nigel G, on Flickr

View attachment 167059IMG_3454 by Nigel G, on Flickr

The water will at times cover the bottom parts of these trees

View attachment 167060IMG_3456 by Nigel G, on Flickr

‘A coven of friends’ - love it. I can picture the cackling and cauldron stirring mate (no offence intended, I’m just relating). You made the right choice to make nature your friend for the evening. Enjoy.

My kind of camping.

@Pauly, you now need an ornamental paddle board on the roof. Not sure if @JOG ‘s is but I know @VanDamMan has 1 ha ha ;)
Ornamental?!! Nah! A quick snap after I put it back on!!! Popping the roof is the easiest way to keep the van cool for the dogs when we come back. Though, we did have a couple in The Smugglers Inn first!

Last edited:
Reactions: Eli
First time in ages but have decided to pack up early and head home. Weather is a bit pants, site isn't very nice, lack of dog walk is a pain and the waspes are doing our heads in. Can't say I'd recommend leek camping and caravan club site, Mark it down as avoid.

Back