Where Have You Been In Your Van Today?

Amazon copied the idea off another member but opted to add press studs to attach it to the sides and fabric adhesive for the top as the side and top velcro is not strong. The magnetic strip works a treat. Think is was like this one but check the measurements.

it allows me to sleep with the door open when i use the drive away awning. Not yet tested on midges

View attachment 249214
Thanks

I’ve driven from Swindon to Beechwood Grange CAMC Site near York. A quiet night stop on my way to Newcastle for a long weekend. My trip will include a drive to Moffat and back early next week before the return drive south.
I’d wanted to squeeze in a visit to Camperjam but that was a stop to far this weekend. It’s sunny here, though there’s a bit of a breeze. Hoping the weather is good for everyone who does get to Camperjam. ☀️

IMG_4124.jpegIMG_4125.jpeg

I’ve driven from Swindon to Beechwood Grange CAMC Site near York. A quiet night stop on my way to Newcastle for a long weekend. My trip will include a drive to Moffat and back early next week before the return drive south.
I’d wanted to squeeze in a visit to Camperjam but that was a stop to far this weekend. It’s sunny here, though there’s a bit of a breeze. Hoping the weather is good for everyone who does get to Camperjam. ☀️

View attachment 249303View attachment 249304
Love the colour combo

Parked up for the night at Grantown on Spey.
We were meant to be on Skye the now but it’s bloody freezing and some weather apps have it as low as 2 degrees there just now so hanging about central Scotland until next week when the forecast is better
View attachment 249352View attachment 249353
Nice little railway just down the road in Aviemore if you're looking for something to while away the rain

We crossed the bridge to Ile d'Oleron yesterday and are now pitched at Camping Les Saumonards until next week - we've been to d'Oleron before but not this site. It's relatively simple with basic but very clean facilities at €17 per night ACSI price and is about 1.5 Km walk from Boyardville and it's restaurants which unsurprisingly mostly major in seafood, particularly mussels and oysters. As can be seen in the pictures, the site is in a pine forest and the beautiful sandy beach is about a 500M stroll through the forest and over a few dunes. Considering school holidays have already started it's all very uncrowded but I guess that might change tomorrow. All in all, thoroughly recommended, particularly as the temperature today was in the mid-20s with very little cloud and a light breeze - near perfect! The fourth picture is from directly above our pitch over the forest to the beach.Dol Pitch 1.jpgDol Air .jpgDol Beach 1.jpgDol Beach.jpg

We crossed the bridge to Ile d'Oleron yesterday and are now pitched at Camping Les Saumonards until next week - we've been to d'Oleron before but not this site. It's relatively simple with basic but very clean facilities at €17 per night ACSI price and is about 1.5 Km walk from Boyardville and it's restaurants which unsurprisingly mostly major in seafood, particularly mussels and oysters. As can be seen in the pictures, the site is in a pine forest and the beautiful sandy beach is about a 500M stroll through the forest and over a few dunes. Considering school holidays have already started it's all very uncrowded but I guess that might change tomorrow. All in all, thoroughly recommended, particularly as the temperature today was in the mid-20s with very little cloud and a light breeze - near perfect! The fourth picture is from directly above our pitch over the forest to the beach.View attachment 249371View attachment 249372View attachment 249373View attachment 249374
Keep an eye on the pine sap on the roof

Hi Albel, do you mind me asking how compact your screen cover when packed away? I am thinking of ordering one but wondering how easy they are to store away
Cheers
Phill.
Sorry just seen your message
I find it packs very well it comes in quite a large bag but I wrap it with some straps first before going in the bag I tend just to push it down the side of my back seats
As let’s face it once you stop it’s the first thing you put on and last thing off before driving away
Happy for some pictures if you want just away at the moment
I really like the half drop on the front during the day
Also works perfect with wind deflector

We crossed the bridge to Ile d'Oleron yesterday and are now pitched at Camping Les Saumonards until next week - we've been to d'Oleron before but not this site. It's relatively simple with basic but very clean facilities at €17 per night ACSI price and is about 1.5 Km walk from Boyardville and it's restaurants which unsurprisingly mostly major in seafood, particularly mussels and oysters. As can be seen in the pictures, the site is in a pine forest and the beautiful sandy beach is about a 500M stroll through the forest and over a few dunes. Considering school holidays have already started it's all very uncrowded but I guess that might change tomorrow. All in all, thoroughly recommended, particularly as the temperature today was in the mid-20s with very little cloud and a light breeze - near perfect! The fourth picture is from directly above our pitch over the forest to the beach.View attachment 249371View attachment 249372View attachment 249373View attachment 249374
Looks nice. Can dogs go on the beach?

There were certainly a few there this week but I've no idea whether or not they impose restrictions later in the season. Haven't noticed any signs banning them either.

Few more pics of Skye and our pitch for the night. We decided to stop here as it actually decent weather as well as stunning. It’s 14 degrees and we will take it as the winter jackets have been on most of the trip and I’ve been wearing my tammy (cosy hat to you non Scots) most of the time.
Got 4G so full internet and will be streaming a movie on Netflix later. Loving the EcoFlow delta 2. Makes off grid so much easier.
IMG_6385.jpeg
IMG_6386.jpeg
And a rainy pic from through the windscreen at Portree

5F9BE2C0-0611-48BF-AC3A-565037952557.jpeg

Few more pics of Skye and our pitch for the night. We decided to stop here as it actually decent weather as well as stunning. It’s 14 degrees and we will take it as the winter jackets have been on most of the trip and I’ve been wearing my tammy (cosy hat to you non Scots) most of the time.
Got 4G so full internet and will be streaming a movie on Netflix later. Loving the EcoFlow delta 2. Makes off grid so much easier.
View attachment 249659
View attachment 249660
And a rainy pic from through the windscreen at Portree

View attachment 249661
Would a tammy be a tam-o'-shanter by any chance?

Back