T6F Summer Camp 24 - (26th - 28th July 2024)

T6F Summer Camp 24 - (26th - 28th July 2024)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow
Friday, 26 July, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 28 July, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Why is it “We have your bank details…” sound so threatening. Is it the modern equivalent of “ I know where you live”.
It was actually meant as a veiled threat! @Bav is such a generous, warm hearted, kind bloke that I was concerned that he may try to not charge me for such an expensive quality item. Especially as my reciprocal round in a pub in Bala recently turned out to be a pot of tea and what transpired as an instant coffee for his wife! Fortunately for me, Northern folk don't bear grudges do they!

Last edited:
It was actually meant as a veiled threat! @Bav is such a generous, warm hearted, kind bloke that I was concerned that he may try to not charge me for such an expensive quality item. Especially as my reciprocal round in a pub in Bala recently turned out to be a pot of tea and what turned out to be an instant coffee for his wife! Fortunately for me, Northern folk don't bear grudges do they!
@Bav
Any chance of a bluey/green badge with wording as yours, but with “@moomin-j “ on please?
And if possible another 1 with “@moomin-j ’s wife” on it?
I don’t mind what the cost payment is, be it hard cash, beer, tea or coffee!!
Great idea so t’other folk know who you are.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

@moomin-j, it's probably easiest to design your own, TBH.

I used this site, but I'm sure there are are numerous others offering the same service...

If anyone wants to design their own and wishes to remain 'corporate', my and Wayne's badges are:
- 6" diameter badges (so-called 'colossal')
- background colour is #004049 (deep blue)
- text colour is #E6001D (no name, but on screen it's a strong, dark orange)
- font is 'Road Rage' (appears under the 'distressed' font group and seemed mildly appropriate :))
- font size depends on the length of your username, but as big as you can fit on the badge

I was attempting to replicate the forum colours below, but the colouring on the badges themselves isn't as strong as the colours represented on screen. It's a bit of a shame, but the quality of construction seems good.

T6Forum.jpg 1720003668992.png

It was actually meant as a veiled threat! @Bav is such a generous, warm hearted, kind bloke that I was concerned that he may try to not charge me for such an expensive quality item. Especially as my reciprocal round in a pub in Bala recently turned out to be a pot of tea and what transpired as an instant coffee for his wife! Fortunately for me, Northern folk don't bear grudges do they!
You’d have to be very forgiving to not hold a grudge at being served an instant coffee.

@moomin-j, it's probably easiest to design your own, TBH.

I used this site, but I'm sure there are are numerous others offering the same service...

If anyone wants to design their own and wishes to remain 'corporate', my and Wayne's badges are:
- 6" diameter badges (so-called 'colossal')
- background colour is #004049 (deep blue)
- text colour is #E6001D (no name, but on screen it's a strong, dark orange)
- font is 'Road Rage' (appears under the 'distressed' font group and seemed mildly appropriate :))
- font size depends on the length of your username, but as big as you can fit on the badge

I was attempting to replicate the forum colours below, but the colouring on the badges themselves isn't as strong as the colours represented on screen. It's a bit of a shame, but the quality of construction seems good.

View attachment 249047 View attachment 249049
Bosh - done...
Awaiting delivery :thumbsup:

cheers @Bav

Also bought for Mrs @moomin-j & son of @moomin-j

1720035591283.png

Subject to spousal approval I'd like to come this year. Never actually made it before for various reasons.

How are you looking for space. Don't need EHU

Thanks
Having had a conversation with @Dellmassive a couple of weeks ago I’m pretty sure there’s plenty of space left. But check with him first. He’s at camperjam so may not see this post until Monday.

We are still hoping to come down for the weekend, will be very last minute, save us a little patch of grass, no EHU

@Green Giant

you need to get a booking id from me and contact the site to reserve your booking.

asap as it in two ish weeks.

PM me for a booking ID

Subject to spousal approval I'd like to come this year. Never actually made it before for various reasons.

How are you looking for space. Don't need EHU

Thanks
@hobbsy

you need to get a booking id from me and contact the site to reserve your booking.

asap as it in two ish weeks.

PM me for a booking ID

3 weeks to go. . .

ill find out what the FOOD TRUCKs setup is for the weekend from site.

Fancy Dress Party Saturday night - - fancy dress optional - but you know you want too.

FREE WIFI provided by the site

we have arranged Fire Pits and Picnic tables as before,

below from Facebook 3day ago:
+++++++++++++++++

Fri:
The Tasty Greek
will be here every Friday

+++++++++++++++++

Sat:
Breakfast popup coffee shop
at the Teepee by the fishing lodge sat-sun (9am -11am)
The Wood Oven Pizza van Saturday - main field - 4-8pm
Moovie in the cow shed
+++++++++++++++++

Sun:
Breakfast popup coffee shop
at the Teepee by the fishing lodge sat-sun (9am -11am)

+++++++++++++++++

1720466995384.png1720467045368.png1720467186456.png1720467023423.png1720467200262.png1720467013635.png1720467005096.png

1720467186197.png

Back