T6F Summer Camp 24 - (26th - 28th July 2024)

T6F Summer Camp 24 - (26th - 28th July 2024)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow
Friday, 26 July, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 28 July, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
We’ve swapped our arrival date to get there on the Wednesday and leave on Sunday now rather than Monday as we need to get back for a body shop appointment for those remaining hail dents.

Now just fingers crossed it’s good enough weather on the Wednesday to catch up with @Bigsidavies and hopefully eat pizza! On a serious note if we can bring any toppings or anything to help then please let us know ☺️

We’ve swapped our arrival date to get there on the Wednesday and leave on Sunday now rather than Monday as we need to get back for a body shop appointment for those remaining hail dents.

Now just fingers crossed it’s good enough weather on the Wednesday to catch up with @Bigsidavies and hopefully eat pizza! On a serious note if we can bring any toppings or anything to help then please let us know ☺️
Will do. I’ll let you know if I’m going first. I’ll decide on the Tuesday.

A question for those going on the Wednesday - what time are you aiming to arrive?

Our local forecaster said yesterday that the 2nd half of July would be 'better than the first half", though that couldn't be too difficult really, could it. :rolleyes:

Anyone else with just a wind out awning (no walls) being charged for a 'caravan awning' at £4 a night? Didn't get charged for it last year.

I’ve never paid for an awning. I had my canopy and a seperate lounge awning last year.

Anyone else with just a wind out awning (no walls) being charged for a 'caravan awning' at £4 a night? Didn't get charged for it last year.
It was on my invoice but when I queried they said: “I’ve just double checked with the Manager and there is no charge for a canopy if it is attached to the vehicle. I have therefore removed the awning charge...”

Back