T6F Summer Camp 24 - (26th - 28th July 2024)

T6F Summer Camp 24 - (26th - 28th July 2024)
Posted by Dellmassive
Brook Meadow
Friday, 26 July, 2024 - 12:00
Until: Sunday, 28 July, 2024 - 13:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
@Green Giant

you need to get a booking id from me and contact the site to reserve your booking.

asap as it in two ish weeks.

PM me for a booking ID
Thing is,our van will be at a converters having all the electrics and gas hob etc fitted, about 5 days before the camp, didn’t want to book and not be able to come if there’s a delay getting van back to us

@TeeCeeJay

you need to get a booking id from me and contact the site to reserve your booking.

asap as it in two ish weeks.

PM me for a booking ID

-- T6Forum Summer Camp --

14 day reminder just come up. . .

has everyone got there tickets booked?

Emailed the site with our details the other day but no response back from them yet regarding a confirmation or payment request
hold tight, they not the fastest to reply.

if you have a booking ID from me, then you are fine.

you can try calling the office phone aswell.

If we get too hot, I've got access to an ice machine from work. It draws a little too much power for our small power bank but would work on someone's EHU or a more beefy Eco Flow thing.

Do you want me to bring it along for people's GnT's?

20240713_101821.jpg

If we get too hot, I've got access to an ice machine from work. It draws a little too much power for our small power bank but would work on someone's EHU or a more beefy Eco Flow thing.

Do you want me to bring it along for people's GnT's?

View attachment 250446
If you've got the room on-board it will be very well received by the assembled masses! There should be enough free power on-site between us all.
Just plug it directly into @VanDamMan 's lithium trailer.

If you've got the room on-board it will be very well received by the assembled masses! There should be enough free power on-site between us all.
Just plug it directly into @VanDamMan 's lithium trailer.
it’s still work in progress……but if you want power… Mr @Dellmassive..is the man …

However this seems interesting..:)

it’s still work in progress……but if you want power… Mr @Dellmassive..is the man …

However this seems interesting..:)

@VanDamMan - You'll need a bigger trailer.

Back