What Have You Bought Today?

I ordered some seat covers and a rear bumper protector yesterday. Just waiting for the postman to deliver!

Reactions: CAB
Everyone is waiting for the postman….to intercept the Xmas credit card bill and hide it!

• Love
I'm waiting to order some kw stx coilovers SWMBO has given me the go ahead, just waiting to see if there's any January sales I could get them in

I ordered some seat covers and a rear bumper protector yesterday. Just waiting for the postman to deliver!
Can you post a quick review of the seat covers when they come? Did you order them on line with Vw?

Splashed out on a bungee for my poptop! Supposed to draw the canvas in when lowering, thus preventing trappage!
Oh yeah, got myself some Climair Sport wind deflectors as well. Those will be going on when I get the chance.
Next stop, cab carpet and a rug for the living area. :thumbsup:

Splashed out on a bungee for my poptop! Supposed to draw the canvas in when lowering, thus preventing trappage!
Oh yeah, got myself some Climair Sport wind deflectors as well. Those will be going on when I get the chance.
Next stop, cab carpet and a rug for the living area. :thumbsup:
I've got one of them, useless. could be the way we put it on i guess. but its on the top of my toolbox, unused.

I've got one of them, useless. could be the way we put it on i guess. but its on the top of my toolbox, unused.
Well I've also got one and it works a treat - just a case of getting the correct tension in the bungee and much better than getting the pop top canvas chewed up by the scissor hinge mechanism.

Van X silicone lower dash mats, should have come with them from the factory to be honest but guess VW pinched the pennies on that one!!
Overpriced but fit like a glove and stop rattles and stuff sliding around

IMG_20220105_171523.jpg

Set of Mictuning Rock lights I know they are not road legal but a bit of fun just need a dry weekend to fit them :)

IMG_1568.jpeg

Set of Mictuning Rock lights I know they are not road legal but a bit of fun just need a dry weekend to fit them :)

View attachment 140661
Nice one where are you planning to install them?
These would look awesome wired into the courtsey circuit so when you unlock the van them come on similar to puddle lights

These would look awesome wired into the courtsey circuit so when you unlock the van them come on similar to puddle lights
don't know yet I didn't think about that the courtesy circuit would be a good idea, they have their own controller and app which has multiple colour and strobe effects was just thinking about a straight forward installation as I am going to fit chaser lights to my pop top as well.

"I think I'm turning Japanese" :think smile bounce:
1641554297946.png

If it’s a camper, I’m sure the others on the site would love that.

Back