What Have You Bought Today?

They have strenuously denied that is what the song is about lol.
Not that strenuously - unless I am suffering from “recovered memory syndrome” - I’m convinced he admitted it during a radio interview

Smart modem for diesel heater. Get this installed this weekend hopefully.

3FBEF3BB-F022-4FB9-AFE5-71FF925F8E43.jpeg

Also 7E0825208A having fitted the heater I discovered this panel was all cracked and damaged so new one from VW, collect it Monday.
1641577461991.png

Last edited:
I know the area manager and he's always up for selling to anyone who calls in at his unit.

£55 for 25 litres. Compare that to the price per litre in Halfords.

Reactions: JOG
Had a drive down to VanStyle near Newark today to buy myself some carpet matting for the cab.
Torrential rain on the M62 and down the M1, van was absolutely filthy when I got there.
Was expecting lots of van goodies to be on display to touch and feel. A bit disappointed to find next to nothing to see.
Ended up just buying the mats I'd seen on the website then leaving.
The guy did say if there was anything else i wanted. Felt like saying "Dunno mate, there's bugger all on show to tempt me!"

At least the van got a good run out and the cab carpet is nice and thick and good quality. :cool:

Had a drive down to VanStyle near Newark today to buy myself some carpet matting for the cab.
Torrential rain on the M62 and down the M1, van was absolutely filthy when I got there.
Was expecting lots of van goodies to be on display to touch and feel. A bit disappointed to find next to nothing to see.
Ended up just buying the mats I'd seen on the website then leaving.
The guy did say if there was anything else i wanted. Felt like saying "Dunno mate, there's bugger all on show to tempt me!"

At least the van got a good run out and the cab carpet is nice and thick and good quality. :cool:
Sounds like a lesson in how not to sell!

Reactions: CAB
Yeah. I got one of those but can’t get on with it at all. Too weak and takes a long time for the two of us. Easier to put a pot on?
I’m the only one that drinks coffee and generally just an espresso shot size anyway, so I find it ok. Only used strong Nespresso pods though.

Back