What Have You Bought Today?

Skyline Aurora LWB pop top - fitting in April
Jealous mate, after having made the decision long ago we're having a roof top tent the Mrs has now decided she wants a pop top!

You having it done at Skyline HQ? Do you mind me asking what spec an cost all in (I have LWB)

Cheers

Jealous mate, after having made the decision long ago we're having a roof top tent the Mrs has now decided she wants a pop top!

You having it done at Skyline HQ? Do you mind me asking what spec an cost all in (I have LWB)

Cheers
No problemo!

SKYLINE HQ
Comments Units Pack
Skyline Roofs Ltd
LWB Aurora Roof, Gel White
Colour Coding, LA7W, Reflex Silver
Scenic Canvas
Bi-Fold Bed for LWB in Dark Carpet
LWB Aurora Roof Fit - 375.00
TOTAL INCL. TAX (GBP)4,435.00

I think I know what might appear in SWMBO’s stocking from Santa - her car doesn’t have a reversing camera. She keeps saying she doesn’t need one but likes the one on the van!
@JOG. Sorry that it's been a while since I first reported on my reversing camera set up but the van hasn't been used an awful lot of late (mainly due to the accident that I posted about elsewhere - it's still OK to drive but looks tatty and it won't be fixed properly until next month).

All in all, I'm chuffed with the whole thing. As I said, the van has not been used much but I did charge the camera on the van fully on Boxing Day and purposely left it switched on (and thus in 'standby mode') so that I could get an idea of battery life. I've been out and checked it every couple of days since by switching it on and off a few times and the battery monitor which appears on the screen (top RH corner) was still showing fully charged this morning. This is an extract from the manual showing forecast battery life and while it might not be that good, I suspect that it actually might not be too far out particularly taking into account how cold it's been recently:
Battery.jpg
This is another shot of the monitor - the rear bumper of the Audi in the picture is about 4" away from the rear bumper of the van - the camera doesn't have the really wide angle view of some but IMHO, it does the job well enough:
RevCam2.jpg

If anybody his interested, I will post another update as and when I get the van back on the road after the bodyshop has worked their magic.
PS. I should have said above the rear bumper of the filthy Audi!

Last edited:
Yesterday I bought a Van-King bed, today bought curtains and runners for sliding door, window behind driver and tailgate just got to fit them now.
Tomorrow having Awning rail, split charge system and double seat swivel base fitted.

John.

Back