What Have You Bought Today?

Called at Skipton Car Radio to get some ideas for replacing the standard speakers and get an amp etc.
Ended up buying some Feelart Speakers which I’m going to install first and then decide what I want to do moving forward with regards to a power amp etc.
I’ll post a review when I’ve fitted them in the next few days.

I've never heard of feelart speakers before, any good? Have you seen the kicker key amps? Built in dsp with self set up and absolutely tiny footprint.

Haven’t had it long enough yet to comment. @Texxaco has hand one for longer….then again, with covid, not many are travelling any distance at the moment
One of the best things I have got for the van, mine is hidden behind the Alpine HU. Dead easy to use. Highly recommended.

I've never heard of feelart speakers before, any good? Have you seen the kicker key amps? Built in dsp with self set up and absolutely tiny footprint.
Tbh I bought them as a bit of a punt. SCR rave about them (they would of course, as they are the sole importer). They do look to be good quality. Time will tell.
Not seen those amps but thanks for the info. The amp will be my next job, and I want one that will fit behind the glovebox and I think dsp will be a good feature.

Back