What Have You Bought Today?

Nice!
Where was it from from and how does it look with the silver strip still there (vs all black)?
Any chance you can post a daylight pic of the full front as I’m thinking of this too.

Most certainly chief,
Nice!
Where was it from from and how does it look with the silver strip still there (vs all black)?
Any chance you can post a daylight pic of the full front as I’m thinking of this too.

96474C87-A23E-482C-8A67-4A6968D9372F.jpeg

Just bought my very first mod for my newly aquired van, got some roof bars from justkampers and a load of hardware to fix them on water tight according to the thread here on the forum :)
Erm, that’s beyond a “mod”….you did the enhanced version! See the value this forum brings you?

It gets me spending my money that's for sure!

Had already planned to get roof rails and side bars at some point but wasn't in a great rush, until I washed the van for the first time today and saw the prev owner must've removed his roof rails and left the silicone blobs and exposed holes for me to find...

Called at Skipton Car Radio to get some ideas for replacing the standard speakers and get an amp etc.
Ended up buying some Feelart Speakers which I’m going to install first and then decide what I want to do moving forward with regards to a power amp etc.
I’ll post a review when I’ve fitted them in the next few days.
Fitting yourself?

I still look at the gouge in my bedroom ceiling of the house in Spain. I wonder whose DIY effort that was?;)

It really isn’t good when I lie in my bed with my wife and think of you!

Fitting yourself?

I still look at the gouge in my bedroom ceiling of the house in Spain. I wonder whose DIY effort that was?;)

The mind boggles

Fitting yourself?

That must be about 15 years ago and you’ve still not put a bit of polyfilla in it. You lazy arse.

Postman brought four wheels today
Wanted to get them whilst they are in stock and spread the cost a little… still eeking out the factory 16” tyres at 25k-ish but I reckon another 3k and that’s going to be it!
Really need to speak to @BognorMotors about some suspension and get it all done at once.
They’re not banded for several reasons - maybe next time, but household management was not going to green light it this time round.

Thanks to Tamar Wheels - arrived quick and no
fuss, great price and nicely finished.

ED101FCA-F823-46F8-98E6-FEE25016B514.jpeg

Had to bite the bullet and get a new starter battery. Settled on a Varta Silver Dynamic AGM G14

Also tried and failed trickle charging the old battery in situ with a 10w Solar charger from Amazon. First tried with cigarette interface, then tried direct to battery. Didn't seem to make a great difference to the available voltage levels, hence the above purchase.

Recently purchased a Bonnet Bra from The home of the 'B'-Bra. Bonnet Bras for VW T4's & T5's
Still a few weeks to wait, but so excited :)

Back