What Have You Bought Today?

Well today I picked up my van after getting treated to a 3 year ceramic coat. Unfortunately the pictures do not do any justice as the roads are terrible and it’s strong winds so unfortunately it’s dusty already. The company had the van a week and took a few days worth of paint correction alone. Total cost was £600 this included the wheels and glass excluding the windscreen.

CF57F524-9DBE-40A7-AE71-002208668AE3.jpeg

6ED92BC5-0BC9-496B-BA79-3D2590453615.jpeg

Well today I picked up my van after getting treated to a 3 year ceramic coat. Unfortunately the pictures do not do any justice as the roads are terrible and it’s strong winds so unfortunately it’s dusty already. The company had the van a week and took a few days worth of paint correction alone. Total cost was £600 this included the wheels and glass excluding the windscreen.

View attachment 143853

View attachment 143854
@Kevwkevw That looks amazing!

Good stuff, thanks for the feedback. Look forward to hearing about your wireless solution.
I have the solution, I just don’t have the bottle to strip down my dash yet! Two wireless charging pads in the “shelf” above the glovebox (one for SWMBO)

Purchased a couple of blankets from Voited to keep us warm and snuggly in the bus and the rooftop tent.

Purchased a couple of blankets from Voited to keep us warm and snuggly in the bus and the rooftop tent.
What’s your thoughts, I was tempted by a few also.

OEM mudflats front and rear, the fittings are so much better than the copy units. Solidly fitted and confident these will last the test of time.

The rear mudguards fit a different way to the original ones, again much more solid.

Also fitted OEM carbon fibre mirror covers, superb quality, what OEM should be. ;)

OEM mudflats front and rear, the fittings are so much better than the copy units. Solidly fitted and confident these will last the test of time.

The rear mudguards fit a different way to the original ones, again much more solid.

Also fitted OEM carbon fibre mirror covers, superb quality, what OEM should be. ;)
After all that effort you went to wrapping your mirror covers?

Do the rear mudflaps still go further back on the rear bumper?

Back