What Have You Bought Today?

Bought replacement interior bulbs and additional door seals from transporter hq. Next job is to sort the horrendous window washers that are like old men peeing on my windscreen.

Bought and fitted a spare safe for our van and what a ball ache it was to fit, I had a right job getting the bolt to align with the thread because of a plastic cover that’s fitted between the carrier and the chassis.

John.

Reactions: CAB
@ma77y. Tell us more about the ear buds please. I'm particularly interested in their noise cancelling abilities - I've already got a couple of pairs of wired ANC earbuds but (probably unsurprisingly) they're nowhere near my superb Sony ANC headphones but the Sonys are sometimes just bit too big for a short trip and I can't be bothered to carry them with me. I've been thinking for a while that wireless ear buds are the way to go for the short trips and those ones gf yours certainly look very cool and if the ANC and sonic abilities are there as well, they could be a contender. Top tip for testing the ANC - switch them on and off in the kitchen while the extractor fan is running and listen to the difference. Cheers.

@ma77y. Tell us more about the ear buds please. I'm particularly interested in their noise cancelling abilities - I've already got a couple of pairs of wired ANC earbuds but (probably unsurprisingly) they're nowhere near my superb Sony ANC headphones but the Sonys are sometimes just bit too big for a short trip and I can't be bothered to carry them with me. I've been thinking for a while that wireless ear buds are the way to go for the short trips and those ones gf yours certainly look very cool and if the ANC and sonic abilities are there as well, they could be a contender. Top tip for testing the ANC - switch them on and off in the kitchen while the extractor fan is running and listen to the difference. Cheers.
I'm very new to the world of ANC tbh this is my first pair, I bought them based on a review I saw on YouTube

I was looking at buying the Sony wf 1000xm4 but the edifiers are half the price at just £106 if bought through amazon. The build quality and packaging is excellent.

Yet to fully test the sonic abilities.

I'll do the extractor test and let you know

20220126_145652.jpg

20220126_145658.jpg

20220126_145704.jpg

20220126_145746.jpg

Ebay breakers ac compressor. No pics as I just threw it straight on the van. Mucked about using autodoc didn't fit. Local motor factors same problem double the price... TPS 1k including vat.
Ebay 80 quid if it fails it fails if not its 900 quid of nice van stuff saved

A set of Seikel Dual Heavy Duty Recovery Points, just now need to get the tools to fit them!

IMG_1506.jpg

Reactions: CAB
A set of Seikel Dual Heavy Duty Recovery Points, just now need to get the tools to fit them!

View attachment 143640
Where are you going with your van?!!!

Back