What Have You Bought Today?

From the pics on the website, I see I'd have to grow a beard and wear no socks. I'd probably have to take some sensitivity/woke/diversity/inclusiveness training too and wear a badge declaring preferred pronouns!!! Is the wool ethically sourced? Were the sheep happy? Do I need to sow a seed to every time I fart?!! #firstworldproblems
It does look like that, but I know one of the guys and they are beer drinking, mountain biking, down to earth Yorkshireman. Definitely none of this woke crap. They just try to source everything loacally and keep local businesses going.

Reactions: JOG
Just had my bracket turn up so another job to add to the list is install this lot and the spare xbox one I have kicking about.

20220204_154403.jpg

Reactions: CAB
Just had my bracket turn up so another job to add to the list is install this lot and the spare xbox one I have kicking about.

View attachment 144677
The bracket is okay to install. What size screen is that? I’m looking round for a suitable TV screen. I dropped my one I used to use a few weeks ago. It died.

The bracket is okay to install. What size screen is that? I’m looking round for a suitable TV screen. I dropped my one I used to use a few weeks ago. It died.
Its a 21.5" screen Donk keep an eye out on Facebook selling page. I picked this one up at 6 months old for £150

Just picked this lot up from the main stealer... ready to fit the autoterm 4D when there's a break in the weather.

Also bought a victron orion tr dc/dc charger, 30a of course.

View attachment 144770
I need to order all those parts, although I'm not looking forward to doing it again. I might wait for warmer weather. Dod you not order a B pillar with the vent outlets in?

Nah I'm going to cut my b pillar out. I have one vent grill (small one) and the part number I had for the corner vent was wrong so I've left it with them till I get the correct part number.

Using the part number in DavyB original post 7H0 819 383B gave me this vent, my fault for not checking the part numbers to parts needed prior to ordering.

Unsure of the correct part number for panel van b pillar trim

t5-t6-vent-genuine-vw-part-oe-nr-7h0-819-383b_5.jpg

Last edited:
Back