What Have You Bought Today?

Wow. That's one hell of a spoiler. I thought it was the tailgate open at first glance.
It might be the angle but I was just thinking it might look a little out of place. It was on the van when I bought it. Thinking maybe I should get rid of it. What do you think?
Also thinking of putting rear vent trims on just for looks. Does this ever end?

It might be the angle but I was just thinking it might look a little out of place. It was on the van when I bought it. Thinking maybe I should get rid of it. What do you think?
Also thinking of putting rear vent trims on just for looks. Does this ever end?
Personally not a fan of the spoiler but it comes down to what YOU think. I've considered the rear vent trims too as it suits the swamper look that I am going for but im a little unsure too at the minute

Twin Slimline PIAA horns. Fed up with the Noddy horn on my T6.1 Highline Campervan. That's the 2021 Highline with 12 blanked out switches, no LED DRL's, tiny door speakers, no heated seats, no sunglasses holder, no engine cover, radio that can't show stations in colour etc etc

@Sackmycook - It's 25% off at the moment. So thought it would be rude not to have a nibble. Simon Preston at VW Lookers, Middlesbrough is the man to talk to. Is your van out of Warranty yet?

Worried that the Re-map I have might cause issues on eligibility check? Do they go to this level of checking?

Also don't want it wiping if they do take it, and then perform a software update on one of the services!

Back