What Have You Bought Today?

They didn’t me if my van was mapped, but, I don’t know what they check on the software side. I thought it was mainly mechanical systems they looked at.

No ordered from battery group.co.uk
Price was £699-£105-5%discount code = £565.24
Not sure when I'll get it though - apparently coming direct from Bluetti.
@YellowHound has it arrived yet?

Charged mine yesterday and testing it today to see how it performs. I've had it running my laptop since 8am and its used 40% battery so im quite impressed so far. I charged a Bluetooth speaker this morning too.

Set of 18" supermetal rockets in matt black from vanwheels.co.uk and ordered a set of 255 55 r18 general grabber at3's from lindleys for £84 less than vanstyle was going to sell me until they let me down and then blamed me for their cockup, their loss and my saving

Worried that the Re-map I have might cause issues on eligibility check? Do they go to this level of checking?

Also don't want it wiping if they do take it, and then perform a software update on one of the services!
I think they might go to that level of checking which is why many who want to avail of the “all in” offer have delayed a remapping (It’s certainly why I delayed!)

@YellowHound has it arrived yet?

Charged mine yesterday and testing it today to see how it performs. I've had it running my laptop since 8am and its used 40% battery so im quite impressed so far. I charged a Bluetooth speaker this morning too.
Yes turned up unexpectedly last Saturday.
I confess I've done nothing more than unpack it and charge it.

I think they might go to that level of checking which is why many who want to avail of the “all in” offer have delayed a remapping (It’s certainly why I delayed!)
Due to get revo done on Monday thinking of now leaving until warranty finishes

Jackery (and others) are Li-ion. This one is LifePO4. Safer and much longer life.
Also this one is 716Wh capacity with an apparently very robust inverter.
(Can you tell I've been surfing....?)
Must admit, I've been looking at the Jackery500 for ages, but some of the other brands just look a lot more innovative now. I like this with a couple of USB Cs, and 2 plug sockets

Amazon have £140 off til mid-April. Is the device still going well @YellowHound ? Still recommend?

Must admit, I've been looking at the Jackery500 for ages, but some of the other brands just look a lot more innovative now. I like this with a couple of USB Cs, and 2 plug sockets

Amazon have £140 off til mid-April. Is the device still going well @YellowHound ? Still recommend?
I have literally (like a week or so) only just had it so can't comment on reliability.
Can't see the point in buying a Li-ion based device when the life is so short compared to LifePO4 (which also has a safety advantage).

Back