What Have You Bought Today?

Ordered my Koni shocks and 40mm springs from @CRS Performance . Thanks for all your help Steve. My cruise control stalks turned up today just deciding what to do next. Spent a fortune in 2 weeks of having it. Had to buy alpine speaker kit and also got the halo 11 with the wiring kit so I get all the info on the dash and stereo.

Ordered my Koni shocks and 40mm springs from @CRS Performance . Thanks for all your help Steve. My cruise control stalks turned up today just deciding what to do next. Spent a fortune in 2 weeks of having it. Had to buy alpine speaker kit and also got the halo 11 with the wiring kit so I get all the info on the dash and stereo.
Like you i had to by the Alpine speaker kit too!

will be iterated to see what you think of the halo 11 I have had one on order for ages to be fitted by a local installer

will be iterated to see what you think of the halo 11 I have had one on order for ages to be fitted by a local installer
I have the ilx-903d the original halo 9 in my Vivaro that's up for sale. Sound is awesome, screen isn't great as it's not hd. Plus the touchscreen is temperamental. The new 905d and 115d have hd screens and the software is updated.

The battery pack came today (@YellowHound and their recommendation)

First impressions are its a very solid and impressive bit of kit. Despite seeing the weight advertised it's a sturdy battery!

BLUETTI EB55 Portable Power Station 537Wh LiFePo4 Battery Power Generator with 2 230V 700W

I'll post a review once I give it a good test.

View attachment 149528
We have a power outage scheduled for today so mine is going to be put to good use.

Arrived today - the Osram Headlight Bulb Upgrade Kit Nighbreaker Laser / LED for the replacement H7s and some eyebolts for the threaded holes above the wheel arch for some vertical tie-down points

tempImagext4qNJ.png

tempImagek3w9Ix.png

tempImagenQkWdz.png

New cooler box

Back