What Have You Bought Today?

Night Owl coverless 10.5 tog 3 season natural cotton double duvet. No more sleeping bags, and no messing about with sheets, just chuck the whole thing in the washing machine and dry again a couple of hours later. That suits a lazy arse like me. Rolls up nice and compact into the drawstring bag it comes with (and easily too, finally I’ve found a piece of camping kit where the bag isn’t too small :thumbsup:). Packed size is <50cm tall x <35 cm diameter. Pretty impressed, and 15% off at The Fine Bedding Company at the moment (use code FB15 - effectively gives you a free pair of matching pillow cases) with free delivery and returns. Never thought I’d be waxing lyrical about duvets, but when it’s van related, well…

Website (various options and colours to choose from): Buy Night Owl - The Coverless Duvet - From The Fine Bedding Company - Fine Bedding Company

F8267C5B-1C9F-4EDA-A6C0-0CF0F10545E7.jpeg

Worried that the Re-map I have might cause issues on eligibility check? Do they go to this level of checking?

Also don't want it wiping if they do take it, and then perform a software update on one of the services!
Hey,did you manage to sign up for the All in One with your van remapped? My van is remapped, definitely don't want the remap taken off but All in One is tempting

Last edited:
Hey,did you manage to sign up for the All in One with your van remapped? My van is remapped, definitely don't want the remap taken off but All in One is tempting
No I'm still on the fence with this, agree it is a good deal but I don't want the hassle of taking the map on and off every time it goes in to VW, or leave it on and the chance of it getting wiped after an update is installed on one of the services!

Is this the cover for nearside front. Covering the webasto heater aswell. Mine has a few cracks. Only had it a few weeks so put it on ramp at work. That's when I noticed it. Cheers
Yes it’s for the nearside front to cover the ad blue tank. I don’t have a Webasto heater so can’t comment about that. Mine was missing when I bought the van, so I have reinstalled it.

Back