What Have You Bought Today?

Delivered today a100 watt folding solar panel.

John.
Looks good John, would be interested to see how you get on with it.

What do you do? Send them a pic and they print it on?

Yes, there was a post on the FB Swamper page by

Carter Mcdonald

Contact him via Messenger

You just send a few photos of your van, then he sends back a proof of what it will look like on the mug, this was my proof;

276944766_318752010241252_8992005744241587283_n.jpg and another from FB 276308171_1334639116958966_8827149729085804221_n.jpg

Then you pay him via PayPal and he prints and sends you the mug.

I am sure he will edit the text on the back as well as the image of the van for you.

Yes, there was a post on the FB Swamper page by

Carter Mcdonald

Contact him via Messenger

You just send a few photos of your van, then he sends back a proof of what it will look like on the mug, this was my proof;

View attachment 150951 and another from FB View attachment 150952

Then you pay him via PayPal and he prints and sends you the mug.

I am sure he will edit the text on the back as well as the image of the van for you.
Nice one!

New discs and pads but not yet after VW York parts want £522.61 supply only.
No he wasn’t wearing a mask but should have been.
He said there were 3 different part numbers for rear pads but quoted fo r the cheapest as he wasn’t sure which would fit WTF. I said if VW aren’t sure then they have time at present to sort out the shit system for parts and prices while the plants are all shut.
They really are crap at this dealership.

V quiet mate, on and off conf calls so in the middle of them steering wheel got sorted.
Ha ha ha! I grouted an en-suite once during a conf call years ago! I worked up such a sweat I frazzled my ear-pieces!!!

Looks good John, would be interested to see how you get on with it.

@jimjam I connected the panel up this afternoon at 2 pm with clouds and sunshine, battery 12.2 volts and panel supplying 2 amps checked this evening 7 pm and the battery was reading 12.7volts. I expect the solar panel will supply more amps when the weather gets warmer and sunnier.
I’m quite happy with the light weight panel I just put it on the roof of the van and I would think it would have performed better facing the Sun.

John

@jimjam I connected the panel up this afternoon at 2 pm with clouds and sunshine, battery 12.2 volts and panel supplying 2 amps checked this evening 7 pm and the battery was reading 12.7volts. I expect the solar panel will supply more amps when the weather gets warmer and sunnier.
I’m quite happy with the light weight panel I just put it on the roof of the van and I would think it would have performed better facing the Sun.

John
Brilliant feedback thanks John. Looks like I might have to invest in one

I've just won an eBay auction for one of these collecting next Monday.

How have you found it so far if you've got round to using it of course?
Morning, Not used yet but it's first outing will be to Bala Lake at the end of April with this Forum. :cool:.

Back