What Have You Bought Today?

Don't get Polar Seal on the windscreen, it's horrible, trust me!
Thanks, AG casually say clean the screen with Fast Glass if you do. I will be careful.
Usually use AquaWax post wash but thought the Polar Seal would be quicker. Maybe not if I have to clean the windscreen for hours.

Thanks, AG casually say clean the screen with Fast Glass if you do. I will be careful.
Usually use AquaWax post wash but thought the Polar Seal would be quicker. Maybe not if I have to clean the windscreen for hours.
I really rate the Polar series, good stuff for frequent use in winter, quick, easy, convenient, leaves a good shine and hydrophobic surface, but the seal is dreadful to remove from the windscreen, even cleaning it with Fast Glass left a bit of a film on it when I tried it.

@Texxaco. Cheers mate - I suspect that's something else that I never dreamt that I needed that I'm going to have to buy now. Please let us know how you get on with it.

Got myself a set of THQ V3 Headlights from the forum and also the led foglight bulbs off FB.

Reactions: CAB
Replaced my Karcher lance today with one of these.

View attachment 151778

@Texxaco. Cheers mate - I suspect that's something else that I never dreamt that I needed that I'm going to have to buy now. Please let us know how you get on with it.

Great bit of kit. Had mine for a couple of years now. Easier to use than the lance. A lot more controllable. Nozzles give different spread, pressure.

Back