What Have You Bought Today?

just paid deposit for alpine ilx-f 115 halo booked in to be fitted 21st April looking forward to playing with new toy it’s quite i new model with hd touch screen has anyone else had one fitted and any thoughts
cheers paint

Not entirely satisfied with the steel rods I bought to fasten the awning tie down kit. Great on grass but come loose on hardstanding.

So trying these. Nordisk Steel T-Peg.

DSC_4274.JPG

Went a bit loopy with the card today!
We bought;

Vango Kela V air awning with footprint and drive away kit.
2 sumptuous Vango Divine high backed folding chairs.
Vango table.
Vango midge zapper and light.
USB awning led string lights.
Also treat ourselves to a new stainless whistling kettle cos I had to.

Prepped and ready for a few nights out now.
Considering some industrial pegs for potential hard standing pitches. Any suggestions?
Would prefer the nail head type

We bought;

Vango table.

Considering some industrial pegs for potential hard standing pitches. Any suggestions?
The Range have some halfway decent pegs (rock pegs) that come in a useful box for a cheap price

We bought;

Vango table.

As @JOG said, rock pegs.

Oh, and also
Vango Vango Vango!!!!

I've bought and fitted the new Kiravans door store 2 for my van. I've been meaning to get their original door store and carpet it for a long time but never got round to it (mainly because I wasn't confident I could make a good job of carpeting it) so when they released a new version that is higher quality so doesn't need carpeting I ordered one.

I fitted some sound deadening and insulation behind it before fitting, and am very pleased with the result. It was a doddle to fit, even for someone as kak-handed as me. I used to have storage pockets hanging on the back of the passenger seat, and the door store holds so much more stuff than that did.

20220317_214529.jpg
20220317_215400.jpg

New Cambelt for me today... thankfully under warranty from VW - which is handy as the warranty expires in 6 days :)

Also passed the All-in-one check at the same time, so signed up for that now as well, and it's still 25% off :)

In case it's helpful to anyone else, great service from VW South Oxford, can't fault them at all for getting me in nice and quickly (before the warranty expired) and general communication etc. was pleasingly efficient!
hi if youre in the Oxfordshire Area, the little garage in Britwell cum Sotwell near Wallingford is brilliant, I just had a water pump fitted, cam belt and idle belts changed all for 400.00, he worked for VW for 15 years before setting up on his own.

hi if youre in the Oxfordshire Area, the little garage in Britwell cum Sotwell near Wallingford is brilliant, I just had a water pump fitted, cam belt and idle belts changed all for 400.00, he worked for VW for 15 years before setting up on his own.
Nice one! Is that Brightwell Garage?

today was a
1x 60k service
1 x rear bumper reflector ( reversed into a no reversing sign)
1 x sunvisor retaining clip assembly ( twatted my head on the visor when getting in after forgetting to lift it )
1 x bayleaf green rattle can for the inner arches where i had to load 5t of harcore in, many loads to the skip)
1 x laquer rattle can for finishing the above painting
1 x new windscreen
1 x new set of underbody plastics( christ knows how many bits have flown off or broken) so got a full set

sure there summit else, but i will see when the invoice lands lol :)

Great shout - I’ve been looking for an independent who knows his stuff when my van is out of warranty
yer he definitely knows his stuff, its my first van and first diesel at that and being the youngest vehicle i have ever had i intend to keep it in as mint condition as possible

oh my god, i knew getting a van and converting would be costly but now I am not sure joining this forum was a good idea, I have now been hooked into this loving your wheels thing way too much now, dont get me wrong, I absolutely love Sid (the van) but you guys have now encouraged me way too much, in the last 24 hours I have purchased the dash seal, which is bloody fab, the door seals that make it sound like a Golf (hahaha) the Glarts microfibre cloths, an extending wash mop thingy, Meguiars Gold Class shampoo and conditioner and Meguiars Hybrid Ceramic Wax................what the hell guys, stop it. oh and lets not forget the Worx Hydroshot pressure washer i bought Saturday;)

Back