What Have You Bought Today?

Thanks guys, i would love one with all the colour coded extras and they all look so great but i can't afford it so Sid it is, i still can't beleive I actually have one. do we have a whoop whoop smiley :think smile bounce:
If it makes you go whoop whoop then the van is doing its job. All the colour coded extras cam come later :)

@Molldog
Considering some industrial pegs for potential hard standing pitches. Any suggestions?
Would prefer the nail head type

We’ve got these and they’re certainly heavy duty but I’m not sure how good they are on hard standing. I think @CAB said in post 567 above that he doesn’t rate them for gravel?

@CAB wow, they do look good

Reactions: CAB
@Molldog
Considering some industrial pegs for potential hard standing pitches. Any suggestions?
Would prefer the nail head type

We’ve got these and they’re certainly heavy duty but I’m not sure how good they are on hard standing. I think @CAB said in post 567 above that he doesn’t rate them for gravel?
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they go in fine but can be a bit loose after a bit. I ended up using two at right angles for each end of the tie-down.

Drove to MVM to pick up some more carpet and adhesive for the ply panels, to finish off the carpeting over the bank holiday weekend.

Nearly home and I realised I had forgotten the hidden panel clips. o_O o_O :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

I think I need to start making list for shopping.

Drove to MVM to pick up some more carpet and adhesive for the ply panels, to finish off the carpeting over the bank holiday weekend.

Nearly home and I realised I had forgotten the hidden panel clips. o_O o_O :confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

I think I need to start making list for shopping.
How irritating! I would have been so hacked off

Great shout - I’ve been looking for an independent who knows his stuff when my van is out of warranty
if you're travelling that far then have a look at the guys at The Phirm in Blackwater.
- RIGHT next to the train station to so a doddle to drop off/pick up :cool:

hi if youre in the Oxfordshire Area, the little garage in Britwell cum Sotwell near Wallingford is brilliant, I just had a water pump fitted, cam belt and idle belts changed all for 400.00, he worked for VW for 15 years before setting up on his own.
Did the garage use genuine parts or aftermarket?

Back