What Have You Bought Today?

Yer very nice. I think I might have regretted not getting a pop top but we will see, theres so much more light I think with this sort of set up think. Ah u have a table too. I'm still trying to figure out where to put one

No longer have that table and pedestal leg as got one which clips onto the hob and sink unit. Both captains are on swivels. The bed can go to an L shape too and obviously full size bed. What units are yours?

My double passenger is a swivel I had the box made for the flushable loo so I could have a L shaped sofa and the bed base pulls out in two parts so I could pull our half the bed into a large l shaped lol. The cupboards are 1200mm long with the two compartment top box with spots. I didnt want a hob as I thought I would probably cook outside but If need be I can use the cup board top over fridge and have the window open to cook

20220408_105152.jpg

Took advantage of the Easter sales. Go Outdoors has its uses (coupon code for an extra 15% off sale prices, valid until the 19th is 15APR22). RRP stated below is bobbins, the Berghaus air shelter is usually £400, but with the flash sale + an extra 15% = £290. Looks pretty useful with a 3m square footprint and a single inflation/deflation point. Has 4 doors (x2 full + x2 full with additional fly screens) so can be fully enclosed. Hoping it will be a handy sun/rain ‘not an awning’ that isn’t attached to the van and pitches in minutes. Also got another simple Campingaz single burner stove for under a tenner too - very useful little things.

05DFDA12-9226-4A11-BFF1-12F568936A57.jpeg

Last edited:
Also the ensuite joolca tent as the vw tailgate utility/shower curtain isn't worth a toss ! You can get changed on a dry area goes up in 2 min stong construction used 20 litres between us felt like a power shower ! Long gone are the pump sprays for me !! And the concept , design and aftersales is second to none so well pleased with it.

20220415_202557.jpg

I had the check done today, whole host of things were brought up (down to carpeting of rear etc). For me with a few relatively small mods I think they would wriggle out of the warranty. I'd also need to get the check redone when I had fixed the issues.

• Sad
Reactions: CAB
I've been tempted by one of these.......
I really can't shout about them enough ! Very impressed got the £399 kit comes with sink and tap and wild camping filter for lakes rivers etc, I was a bit suspect about the pump but pumps water 25m without a problem? Just don't like the white in the back of my van so going to carbon matt wrap it and re-cut the original decals.

Im pretty sure Im going to buy one as I like to be self sufficient and not rely on campsites. Especially when I get round to doing the NC500

Im pretty sure Im going to buy one as I like to be self sufficient and not rely on campsites. Especially when I get round to doing the NC500
Absolutely perfect for that I actually said to the missus I'll end up extending trips away as a shower is so easy ? I just rigged it up to 40ltr aquaroll ?

Back