What Have You Bought Today?

I really need to get out more. I am far too pleased that for less than £20 a storage rack for my new spare wheels (for winter / europe) has freed up lots of space in my garage - most likely for more van bits to be stored. Best of all, it sits on four little wheels of its own!

Time for a trip to the local pub to celebrate my sadness...

Screenshot_20220422-204152_Gallery.jpg

That's because the foxes stopped being scared when they started wearing jumpers! :D
Believe me, I look on jumpers with disgust but I usually go walking with SWMBO…..!

The only time I got scared was when the dogs went in against a badger. I went wading in to separate them wearing only wellies - it was later that I thought about how stupid I was!

I really need to get out more. I am far too pleased that for less than £20 a storage rack for my new spare wheels (for winter / europe) has freed up lots of space in my garage - most likely for more van bits to be stored. Best of all, it sits on four little wheels of its own!

Time for a trip to the local pub to celebrate my sadness...

View attachment 154109
Omg more things i need that i never knew existed. Where from link please.

Omg more things i need that i never knew existed. Where from link please.
I ordered through eBay, where Seaflo-UK do a version with castors for £19.49 with (quick) courier delivery. A search for "TYRE HOLDER WHEEL RACK STORAGE ORGANISER STAND 4 TIER garage mechanic TAR6110W" should do the trick.

From the item listing: total load weight is 120Kg and maximum tyre width is 23cm. My 215's fit nicely enough - although as expected for the price it is a bit wobbly when moved around on uneven surfaces whilst fully loaded!

Last edited:
Someone mentioned a while back that when they see my vans reg number they think of Piss Pot! (P***POT)
I get that of course but actually it's linked to my name, the wife has a matching J***POT.
It's also a nod to my lump sum from 28 yrs police service......PensionPOT.
;)
Ouch! Stick with “Piss Pot” (says a self-employed IT contractor!)

I thought the Beach was the same as a Caravelle.
They did a two seater beach as well, so it's the seat that determines the height. 3-seater is high, 2-seater is lower. Watching for the 2-seater design. Saw a good modular design on here somewhere

Back