What Have You Bought Today?

Personally I'd keep it and swap it back over when/if you sell the van, you'll get more for the flat bottomed one than you will for the standard one.
This is my thought process for some things, other things I sell straight away - like if I was converting my Kombi into a camper I would sell the Kombi seats, brackets and belts etc.

Claytons will be going in the shed when I get my new wheels.

Not sure anyone would want the standard T30 suspension so this is already in the shed - although I really couldn’t be fecked to swap it back if I ever sell the van.

This is my thought process for some things, other things I sell straight away - like if I was converting my Kombi into a camper I would sell the Kombi seats, brackets and belts etc.

Claytons will be going in the shed when I get my new wheels.

Not sure anyone would want the standard T30 suspension so this is already in the shed - although I really couldn’t be fecked to swap it back if I ever sell the van.
I sold my T30 standard suspension on eBay they came and picked it up. £80 if I remember correctly. We start all our sales at about £10 and let the market decide.

Finally got my All In One Plan sorted. Must give credit where its due to Hugh at VWCV Manchester for all his assistance, VWFS didn't cancel my existing service plan when it ended so have been round the houses a few times to get everything sorted. No issues with lowering, wheels or additional seat mounts or delay after inspection a couple of weeks ago.

The reviews are superb and the illustrations in the books are in great detail across all of the detailing steps. I wasn’t aware this existed until I saw it in Instagram. £12 plus postage.

Back