What Have You Bought Today?

Ooh - I like :thumbsup: Looks like the ideal ‘working from van’ set up.

Nick mentioned they had this coming to market when I was down in Portishead getting my Switch Komi bed unit fitted back in March. Off to their website now. Curious to see how this looks with a front passenger swivel base turned to face the rear and the Switch unit in the bed position. Don’t suppose you’ve got this set-up pal?

Last of the bis spenders - £3 total from Wilko. 3 off small clear pencil case and 1 off large pencil case.

When I went to take a photo of the glovebox with newly installed light yesterday (post #9,849 in What Have You Done To Your Van Today?) I realised what a mess it was, so today purchased some clear cases to sort the contents of the glovebox.

Before:
tempImage5cRA1K.png

After:
tempImagejdrXOS.png

Nick mentioned they had this coming to market when I was down in Portishead getting my Switch Komi bed unit fitted back in March. Off to their website now. Curious to see how this looks with a front passenger swivel base turned to face the rear and the Switch unit in the bed position. Don’t suppose you’ve got this set-up pal?
Lol I pressed the button as soon as I saw it! Upgrade for the site office, I can sit down and work now if needed!
No they aren’t swivels, wouldn’t mind a swivel on the passenger side though E9C9E776-1E5D-475A-9C20-0E6CBA6F1C4B.jpeg

Last of the bis spenders - £3 total from Wilko. 3 off small clear pencil case and 1 off large pencil case.

When I went to take a photo of the glovebox with newly installed light yesterday (post #9,849 in What Have You Done To Your Van Today?) I realised what a mess it was, so today purchased some clear cases to sort the contents of the glovebox.

Before:
View attachment 164557

After:
View attachment 164558
3 of your finest english pounds off ebay. Could be better, could be worse. I like it!

View attachment 150323
Do they do any dark ones for @T6 LeeHam so he can hide the personal massager ha ha

Before:
View attachment 164557

After:
View attachment 164558
great idea! ill be copying that thank you

1657572483569.png

from thier website, Ovano Swing Out Table Leg | Ovano

make sure your sitting down though when you see the price... :eek:

View attachment 164589

from thier website, Ovano Swing Out Table Leg | Ovano

make sure your sitting down though when you see the price... :eek:
The Kiravans table leg is around the £80 mark, without the table top.
It’s all cnc routed and the main bracket for the table pivot is machined aluminium, probably made on a 5 axis, which has been anodised, all other parts powder coated. I think the ovano quality overall is far superior.

The Kiravans table leg is around the £80 mark, without the table top.

Just order these……time for a change…..The Solar Journey Continues :)

ps…. From Renogy….and got a 5% discount
1657620738494.jpeg

175 WATT 12 VOLT FLEXIBLE MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL​

Back