What Have You Bought Today?

A selection of CBE stuff - these will all link back to the portable power generator I am intending to buy. Still need to decide which one and also which LED lights for the ceiling.

A8E59473-1561-4267-8DAA-A39620A73B13.jpeg

A selection of CBE stuff - these will all link back to the portable power generator I am intending to buy. Still need to decide which one and also which LED lights for the ceiling.

View attachment 161792
Where did you buy that from please? I'm still deciding which LED ceiling lights to buy, have my eye on a few but can't make up my mind.

I purchased one of these the other day, are you saying that it just melted when he tried to cut it?
it didn't melt, there is no consistency in the thickness so it cuts through when the second side gets cut so the is no rigidity in the key. The master locksmith who did it advised not to even put it in the lock as it will cost a lot to try and get it removed after it snaps. I message the eBay seller who said he can cut it but i'm not going to send a key or and image of the key to someone who already has my address :rolleyes:

it didn't melt, there is no consistency in the thickness so it cuts through when the second side gets cut so the is no rigidity in the key. The master locksmith who did it advised not to even put it in the lock as it will cost a lot to try and get it removed after it snaps. I message the eBay seller who said he can cut it but i'm not going to send a key or and image of the key to someone who already has my address :rolleyes:
Thanks for the response. Looks like Im in the same boat as you.... same ebay seller?

key.JPG

Two rolls of recycled bottle insulation from B&Q.

Genuine VW Deep Black Pearl touch up stick.

The insurance admin charge to transfer over my personal reg now that the logbook arrived this morning.

bought the additional door seals, heiko wind deflectors, and trapezoid side bars...AGAIN. oh and a set of mudflaps

Hopefully have better luck with this van

Heko wind deflectors incoming.

Also, bought one of these thanks to @Dellmassive - saw it on one of his helpful threads. Didn’t know it was a thing but it will definitely come in handy :thumbsup:

And….. some grille clips because one went flying over the fence into the neighbours lawn :whistle::rolleyes:

Meyle HD top mounts and drop links from Travelinlite - next day delivery too :thumbsup:

Back