What Have You Bought Today?

So there are threads for what have you done today, one for where have you been today but not one for what have you bought today?

I must admit I've bought loads of parts, detailing products and other bits that I haven't got round to fitting or mentioning or I've bought a product and then realised someone else has used a similar product/parts that would of been a better option and helped me with my purchase.

So I wonder if this type of thread would be useful to other members?

Kicking it off ... I've spent weeks looking at DA polishers on the market and there are a lot to consider... in the end I went with a version of the Das6 pro plus from carbon collective...mainly as it had all the features of other das6 pro pluses but it came in white and black...to match the van.

Once I give it a go, I'll let you know how I got on with it

In the meantime I'm researching the best compound/polish to use with itView attachment 41947
Hi depends how deep you want t honk the on the paint work, I have just used 3 different grades of polish.
Koch chemi p9,p6 which are citing compounds which give a deep polish and eliminates scratches, and the I used Koch chemi p3 01 which is a micro cut and wax

Brilliant fridges, I have the 45l. Managed to run it off the factory fitted 75Ah leisure battery for a full week at between 3-5 degrees with one 20 minute journey a day. Pretty impressive!

RIB passenger single swivel base from Kiravans

Bought last week arrived today, thermal screens for tailgate and slidy sides. Climair black deflectors and "sounds like a golf" doorseal. I could have robbed the deflectors off the T5 but it didn't feel right. The tailgate thermal screen didn't ever fit the T5 very well and the sides were completely different. Tracker on Monday courtesy of the lovely Dav-Tec then start to figure out improving the audio and embark on the sound deadening mission (again... I still have the physical and mental scars from the T5)

More sound deadening, 16amp wire, 4 usb sockets all ready for stripping the headlining out over weekend and sound deadening and insulating the shuttle. Then fit the stereo and camera.

Back