What Have You Bought Today?

brembo rear brake pads, not the most exciting but essential!

Reactions: CAB
Lol I pressed the button as soon as I saw it! Upgrade for the site office, I can sit down and work now if needed!
No they aren’t swivels, wouldn’t mind a swivel on the passenger side though View attachment 164561

@Jimvan[/USER] What size Vevor fridge is that please? I have the 55L which measures approx. 53cm in height but yours seems to have good clearance below the bed board.

Mines the 45L, it fits under the Ovano, you can also open it by just flipping up the top rather that pulling the whole draw out

Who is using an electric camping kettle? We have a gas one but when we used our van for the first time last week we were on EHU every night so wondered about getting an electric one. We don’t have a kitchen in the van yet so we are setting up a portable stove to make a cuppa. Boiling the kettle in the van without the faff seems like a simpler solution. Should I buy an electric one? Any recommendations to buy or avoid? Thanks….

Who is using an electric camping kettle? We have a gas one but when we used our van for the first time last week we were on EHU every night so wondered about getting an electric one. We don’t have a kitchen in the van yet so we are setting up a portable stove to make a cuppa. Boiling the kettle in the van without the faff seems like a simpler solution. Should I buy an electric one? Any recommendations to buy or avoid? Thanks….
Avoid the fast boil ones, higher power so more risk of tripping the EHU.

Consider capacity and storage?

Just me and Mrs CAB, so a slimline 1 litre Bodun is fine for us, 1.3kW.

Edit: also, can set it up at night so you just reach up out of bed and flick it on!

buy yourself a cheap portable induction hob for when your on EHU your existing kettle may work on it and you can cook on it as well if you have the correct pans

Renogy inverters discount on Amazon:
Limited-time deal: Renogy 2000W 240V Off-Grid Pure-Sine Wave Battery Inverter & UPS Function 2000 Watt Solar Power Battery Converter 12VDC to 230VAC ETL Listed w/Cables https://amzn.eu/d/caZQXfe
Limited-time deal: Renogy 3000W 240V Off-Grid Pure-Sine Wave Inverter & UPS Function 3000 Watt Solar Power Converter 12VDC to 230VAC ETL Listed w/Cables https://amzn.eu/d/57xBAlj

4x tyres for my new Canteras - being fitted in an hour :thumbsup:

I knew after I bought the van I’d be spending more on bits for it - now I’ve done the suspension, wheels and tyres, which are the big ticket items, I hope to give my wallet a rest :whistle:

Back