What Have You Bought Today?

A BM6 - I've seen the BM" and BM6 monitoring threads and did add a comment to one to see if a BM6 would do what I wanted, however at £15 sod it I will buy it and find out.

What I want to be able to do is check for drains everynow and then so I dont have to do it manually

Issue to overcome:
I have a relay for my foglights under the seat (hardwired on a separate swtich). Whilst recently adding amp etc and then testing I found a new drain. Various items I added recently I had removed and eventually worked out it was this relay sitting at 0.27 instead of its normal 0.00/0.01. Only been installed a few months (at best)

Anyhow I am sure the BM6 will be a cool thing to have onboard anyway even if it doesnt do what I want :)

Reactions: CAB
Simple padlock that fits over the brake pedal. Really easy to fit and sits nicely on the floor between the my 2 seats when not in use.

View attachment 208344
Thanks for the speedy response. That's really innovative. Their website is very informative. I'm having one! I leave my van on site, albeit a very secure one, for days at a time. I'm always conscious of how nickable these are. I'm surprised I've not come across these before, or seen them on the forum.

My van has come today. After 4 weeks of sitting on a VW dealer in Scotland..

Shame they forgot to mention a few cosmetic issues.. but I am now officially an owner..

PXL_20230804_182051744.jpg

They had to spray the side side panel.. as it was heavily scratched.. unfortunately, it's not a great finish.. photos seem to hide, but he's very flat and heavy..

PXL_20230804_182132306.jpg

A whistling kettle:

View attachment 207725

From here with free shipping:

For pride month? :whistle:

Keep up with the times @Bav , that comment was so last month... :D

View attachment 207736

Yeah, but those delivery times are a killer. ;)

Ordered PM Sunday, delivered this morning - not bad for free delivery @Bav

I'm proud of my purchase & it looks lots better than the old boiler :D

Pride kettle.jpg

My van has come today. After 4 weeks of sitting on a VW dealer in Scotland..

Shame they forgot to mention a few cosmetic issues.. but I am now officially an owner..

View attachment 208363

They had to spray the side side panel.. as it was heavily scratched.. unfortunately, it's not a great finish.. photos seem to hide, but he's very flat and heavy..

View attachment 208364
Not sure whether to like, love or be angry....

Not sure whether to like, love or be angry....
This is the problem when buying a ex tradesmen van. I have 14 days to return it. I just haven't seen a better deal. £21k (no vat) for a 2017 highline. Plus I could get another in the shame or worse condition.

These vans are really expensive

This is the problem when buying a ex tradesmen van. I have 14 days to return it. I just haven't seen a better deal. £21k (no vat) for a 2017 highline. Plus I could get another in the shame or worse condition.

These vans are really expensive
A moneypit indeed!

Back