What Have You Bought Today?

Euro pallets from Screwfix. Not the prettiest thing but it’s just great the ability to stack them up and store ridiculous amounts of items! Also going to use them as the base for my bed as there super strong. Fed up or cheap plastic boxes cracking and smashing!

View attachment 209712
Rhino boxes from Tesco also work well. Haven't managed to break mine yet.
As do Really Useful Boxes. Cannot remember where I got mine, but currently on offer at Ryman.
Both have lids too which means that stuff doesn't get wet if left out overnight when camping.

I use Really Useful Boxes for all my event gear and packing the XC70 and the Caravelle.

A mix of the 18 litre and 35 litre work really well, they have the same footprint so will stack and are almost half the height. you can get 3 of each across the back and they interlock to stack well. The lids feel a bit flimsy but the weight when stacking is taken on the walls.

Makes getting the stuff into the apartment/motel on roadtrips really quick.

Used to be able to pick up seconds from Trago, but they now do their own recycling. I agree the best place I know of are the bulk packs from Ryman.

I googled these without success. Even Screwfix's website returns a blank. Do you have a product code please? Or a link. Thanks

Found them

Talking of such activities, 2x Cross Climate 2's for the front for £540. 245/45 r20. Tyres on the drive, brilliant service from Shenstone trade tyres. Someone will tell me there's a 50% voucher on here somewhere!

20230816_132903.jpg

Got some basic blackout covers from Fuel Lagoon for the Caravelle

Talking of such activities, 2x Cross Climate 2's for the front for £540. 245/45 r20. Tyres on the drive, brilliant service from Shenstone trade tyres. Someone will tell me there's a 50% voucher on here somewhere!

View attachment 209813
Just got my cross climate 2. ATS euromaster has an offer ongoing. Free fittings 64 quid off buying 4 tyres and smart watch Ace something… worth 50 quid…
You would have saved only 15 quid. + the useless watch…

Last edited:
Just got my cross climate 2. ATS euromaster has an offer ongoing. Free fittings 64 quid off buying 4 tyres and smart watch Ace something… worth 50 quid…
I feel I paid a little extra for them to come to me! If I would have gone to my local ATS in Brownhills I would probably had the van stolen!

I need to get my rears done next, turns out I have a crack in the rear offside wheel. Just ordered a single alloy, there's £290 I didn't want to spend. Be interested if the CC's knock or improve consumption, mixed reports on here (as always I suppose!) Might try out another slightly less local ATS though, thank you!

Reactions: CAB
Back